Crisis Residential Treatment Program Manager
The Program Manager is responsible for leading a team and providing direct service to acute mental health crisis cases in our Woodroe Crisis Residential Program, a 2 week program with 16 adult clients and 20 person 24/7 staff. This position will manage administrative, fiscal and quality improvement functions that promote the highest element of service provision. BACS’ staff does whatever it takes to find permanent housing for homeless people or stabilize mental health cases and the work happens both in the office, or out in the community. This role requires someone who values accountability, trust and innovation.
- Meet clients where they are to implement consumer-centered services that are needs-driven, strengths-based and culturally relevant.
- Manage flow of referrals, intakes, and discharges of participants and ensures accessibility and welcoming of all people.
- Be an available and engaged manager, supervise staff including hiring, training, and performance evaluations. If applicable, provide individual and group supervision to interns collecting clinical experience and hours for licensure in their chosen field.
- Constantly challenge the status quo and look for opportunities for continuous quality improvement and implement systems for CQI.
- Assure that services are provided in compliance with all funders, including documentation, grant management, presentations, and reports.
- Communicate effectively and conscientiously utilizing strength-based language and philosophy throughout all aspects of program management and supervision.
- Participate in the delivery and attendance at trainings for the purposes of agency, professional, and personal development.
- LCSW/LMFT/PsyD + 2 years post licensure OR MS degree in Nursing and valid Registered RN or Valid California PA or NP License and Board Certified
- Current CA BBS and/or Registered Nursing registration
- Two years’ experience post licensure in a behavioral science field preferred
- Three years of progressive administrative, direct service, and leadership skills and experience inacute psychiatric, crisis stabilization or crisis treatment programs
- Demonstrated capacity leading diverse and multi-disciplinary teams toward a common goal required
Valid California driver’s license, personal vehicle, and proof of personal vehicle insurance coverage. DMV printout required
Compensation and Benefits
- Highly competitive compensation, 100K annual salary
- Free laptop for easy mobility for most direct service positions
- Fully paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage for employees
- 30 days off (PTO/Holiday), increasing with tenure. Annual PTO given on your birthday.
- 403b with BACS matching contribution
- Annual bonus if agency meets goals
- Tuition reimbursement for student loans & tuition, CEUs, etc.
- Clinical supervision hours towards licensure for most direct service positions
- One month PAID sabbatical after 5 Years – not charging PTO
- Once Licensed, free access to beautiful office space to start your private practice for most direct service positions
- Annual holiday party, summer event, staff appreciation events
- Significant internal growth opportunities
- Free access to beautiful facility spaces on weekends for events (family parties, baby showers, receptions, birthdays)
How to apply:
Submit a resume with a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience.
Bay Area Community Services is a CARF accredited non-profit, community-based agency celebrating 65 years of serving Alameda and Solano Counties by providing mental health and social services. BACS’ mission is to uplift under-served individuals and their families by doing whatever it takes. We are proud to be one of the leading agencies producing real outcomes to tough social problems. BACS owes its reputation as an innovator to our innovative and entrepreneurial staff. We are seeking individuals who want to transform clinical practice to be client centered and effective in the field and who want to lead empowered teams to meet goals.
BAY AREA COMMUNITY SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER