Who we are:
Nutmeg is Europe’s leading Digital Wealth Manager, but we don’t want to stop there. We’re continuing to build our platform to help us achieve our mission of being the most trusted Digital Wealth Manager in the world.
Job in a nutshell:
The CRM executive will play a key role within the small CRM team at Nutmeg. The role-holder will work directly with the CRM Manager across all CRM functions and channels. From developing campaign ideas, segmenting the customer base, using a range of data-processing skills to set-up email/mobile campaigns, customer journeys and automations, analysing campaign performance and reconciling customer promotional activity. These skills should be combined with a strong commercial sense of how communication can build customer value and a curiosity as to how data-driven marketing programmes fit into the wider business strategy.
We believe in giving people the opportunity to come up with new ideas to help us drive our business forward. We feel that the best people (and the ones we want to work with) are self-starters who can work well as part of a larger team. They build enthusiasm and empower the team with their ideas, making sure their goals work for everyone. To help Nutmeg grow and improve, we’re looking for smart, curious people who are customer focused and passionate about direct and digital marketing.
What are we looking for?
- A passionate and ambitious CRM professional who has worked with customer data and an enterprise level marketing suite (preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud) in a fast paced organisation
- A sound understanding of typical data inputs and outputs for customer marketing
- Experience of delivering CRM marketing communications to a large customer database with multiple customer segments
- Experience of planning and implementing customer journey automations, with sound understanding of the commercial and customer experience principles underpinning automation design as well as the software to build and run automated activity (e.g. Salesforce Interaction Studio).
- Strong analytical and data skills, to help us bring greater insight and segmentation to our programmes (this includes managing the accuracy and timeliness of the customer data we use)
- Marketing campaign analysis experience, ideally focused on customer engagement, retention, cross-selling and up-selling
- A brilliant communicator, who can work alongside product, technical and data teams to identify and get access to additional kinds of customer data to further inform analysis
- Results orientated - able to help us work towards key performance indicators and broaden our CRM campaign reporting
- Experience with testing and optimising email campaigns using structured and meticulous A/B testing schedule
- Someone who is passionate about CRM, and who understands how new communication approaches can engage consumers and add commercial value with proven experience in a CRM role, or similar
- Someone who is comfortable with basic ETL processes for data, and understands how querying and joining different datasets can unlock new solutions
- Technically sound – with knowledge of the core tools required for CRM delivery: SQL, HTML and strong Excel skills
- Someone who is excited about the opportunity to build on our CRM foundations, encourage our customers to engage with personal investment and help drive Nutmeg forward
- Someone who gets stuck in – flexible with a good work ethic and willingness to work collaboratively
- Gets to the root of issues and makes things better in a systematic way
- 25 days’ holiday
- Birthday day off
- 2 days’ paid community leave
- Cycle storage and showers onsite
- 5 days’ study Leave
- Generous pension plan
- Private healthcare from day 1
- Season ticket loans
- Competitive salary
- Access to coaching platform & regular knowledge sharing
- Part of a diverse and inclusive Nutmeg team