ABOUT THRIVE MARKET
Thrive Market was founded in 2014 with a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone. As an online, membership-based market, we deliver the highest quality healthy and sustainable products at member-only prices, while matching every paid membership with a free one for someone in need. Every day, we leverage innovative technology and member-first thinking to help our over 900,000 members find better products, support better brands, and build a better world in the process.
Wholesome products at wholesale prices. Thrive Market is a membership e-commerce platform on a mission to make the world’s highest quality natural and organic products available for every American family. For $60/year, Thrive members get access to their favorite healthy snacks, supplements, home, beauty, and baby products at 30-50% off retail value—all shipped to their front door. As part of our Thrive Gives initiative, each paid membership on the site also sponsors a free membership for a low-income family.
Since launching in November 2014, Thrive Market has become the fastest growing e-commerce company in Los Angeles history and the fastest growing company in the natural and organic space ever. In less than two years, the business has expanded to serve nearly 400,000 paid members and become the largest seller, online or off, of exclusively non-GMO food in the country. With its proprietary network of over 300 influencer investors, privileged relationships with 500+ of the top natural and organic brands, and in-house expertise in data science, brand building, and viral content, Thrive is poised to become the leader in natural and organic CPG retail, a $50B market growing at 12% a year, over the next decade.
This position will lead, execute and analyze CRM programs for key user segments. Areas of focus include assessing current program offers, identifying, recommending and implementing best-in-class promotional strategies and ensuring flawless execution of promotional and lifecycle initiatives.
- Lead, execute and analyze programs for lifecycle segments
- Assess current programs
- Identify, recommend and implement promotional strategies
- Devise strategies
- Develop email code and build automated workflows
- Analyze and report on performance metrics
- Utilize ASP/ESP platforms and related technologies and digital tools including Sailthru, Magento, Tableau.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or Marketing REQUIRED
- 24 months in job offered or 24 months as Marketing Manager and/or Marketing Specialist in e-commerce
- Competitive Salary (DOE) + equity
- Flexible vacation time
- Free Thrive membership
- Medical, dental and vision plans to choose from
- Stocked kitchen and fridges with Thrive-type foods
- Catered lunches in the office
- Optional Yoga on Wednesdays, Kombucha Thursdays and weekly events
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with