- Owning our CRM/ email marketing software Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target)
- Set up regular newsletters and triggered/automated emails to all customers
- Defining data input sources and flows
- Reporting: supplying the Head of CRM and Managing Directors with detailed insights into email success and general customer KPI (e.g. CLV)
- Controlling the effectiveness of newsletters (click rates, open rates)
- Designing and analyzing user surveys (NPS) in order to generate insights for improvements
- Planning and execution of cashback and refer-a-friend campaigns
- Implementation/ editing of email templates with HTML/CSS (together with design/frontend teams)
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a business-related or technical subject (e.g. business, industrial engineering, computer science)
- At least two years of professional experience in the field of CRM/email marketing
- Professional experience with Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) and Journey Builder, experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Deep understanding of email marketing KPI as open and conversion rates
- Very good knowledge of HTML/CSS, MySQL and Excel
- Enjoy working within an international, multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously
- Very good English language skills, fluency in German or Dutch is a plus
- Affinity to banking, financial services, and FinTech
Are you an ambitious, proactive individual who is looking to build a career with a fast-growing Fintech company?
Do you thrive when challenged to come up with better ways to do things? Do you express yourself and have plenty of ideas, but interested to hear others’ too?
Do you work hard, learn fast, and do whatever it takes to get the job done, but know how to enjoy yourself on a Friday night?! If so, we’d like to hear from you.