ShopBack: For the wins
The ShopBack Group is Asia-Pacific’s leading shopping, rewards, and payments platform, serving over 38 million shoppers across ten markets.
ShopBack was founded in 2014 and today, ShopBackers across the region continue to win over shoppers by constantly upping their game - be it rewards or meaningful experiences - such that shoppers can achieve a personal victory every time they use ShopBack.
The Group powers over US$3.7 billion in annual sales for over 15,000 online and in-store merchant partners. In 2022, ShopBack launched ShopBack Pay and PayLater, extending the platform's offerings into financial services, providing shoppers responsible and convenient payment options at checkout.
- Coordinate with various country teams to test and deploy campaigns to appropriate audiences
- Code and build html email marketing campaigns on CRM platform
- Create in-app, SMS, push marketing campaigns on CRM platform
- Review and edit campaigns to ensure content relevance
- Support local marketing, operations and product teams to run tactical campaigns
- Review and share CRM data trends
- Able to commit for 3 months, full-time (preferred)
- Basic excel skills
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Investigative and problem solver
- Proactive and takes the initiative to solve issues fast
- Meticulous and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive work attitude with good communication skills
- Responsive and fast worker