ActiveCampaign is the marketing automation leader for small and mid sized businesses (SMB's) around the globe. Through a sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform and tools, we allow our customers to make meaningful connections to their customers. Often, we are the center of our customer's marketing strategies and critical to their success and future.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 80,000 today to millions.
ActiveCampaign’s customer facing teams are growing rapidly and need a part-time contractor to help manage internal processes and tasks related to customer accounts. In this role, you will provide daily support to the Customer Success team, work to ensure that customer accounts are assigned in an efficient and timely manner, and oversee all internal and external account assignment processes.
What your day could consist of:
- Manage daily internal account assignment process for all of Customer Success, to include Chicago HQ and international offices
- Maintain customer success account automations, pipelines, and other related CRM functions as dictated by the business
- Oversee all account assignment movement by individual rep and by role
- Reassign and unassign accounts as necessary, as well as manage internal requests from the team related to account ownership
- Assist with contact and data imports as needed for marketing or other business initiatives
- Communicate updates and changes related to account ownership to the Customer Success leadership, team, and other business partners
- Fully document account ownership process and updates to the Customer Success CRM workflows
- Troubleshoot and escalate account assignment and CRM issues as needed
What is needed:
- Applicable experience as an office administrator, in operations, or relevant role
- Prior experience with CRM tools is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills; deadline driven with an ability to multitask and manage time efficiently
- Resourcefulness, creative thinking, ability to think on your feet and take initiative
- Passionate about the customer experience and building processes that support customer facing teams
- Experience with marketing automation is preferred but not required
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.