ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 85,000 businesses in 158 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 85,000 today to millions.
ActiveCampaign’s customer facing teams are growing rapidly and need a part-time contractor to help manage internal processes and tasks related to customer accounts. In this role, you will provide daily support to the Customer Success team, work to ensure that customer accounts are assigned in an efficient and timely manner, and oversee all internal and external account assignment processes.
What your day could consist of:
- Manage daily internal account assignment process for all of Customer Success, to include Chicago HQ and international offices
- Maintain customer success account automations, pipelines, and other related CRM functions as dictated by the business
- Oversee all account assignment movement by individual rep and by role
- Reassign and unassign accounts as necessary, as well as manage internal requests from the team related to account ownership
- Assist with contact and data imports as needed for marketing or other business initiatives
- Communicate updates and changes related to account ownership to the Customer Success leadership, team, and other business partners
- Fully document account ownership process and updates to the Customer Success CRM workflows
- Troubleshoot and escalate account assignment and CRM issues as needed
What is needed:
- Applicable experience as an office administrator, in operations, or relevant role
- Prior experience with CRM tools is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills; deadline driven with an ability to multitask and manage time efficiently
- Resourcefulness, creative thinking, ability to think on your feet and take initiative
- Passionate about the customer experience and building processes that support customer facing teams
- Experience with marketing automation is preferred but not required
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.