Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
The CRM Operations Associate will build and support the execution of our email-centric multi-channel marketing campaigns working in close partnership with CRM Managers and associates, analysts, and others to optimize campaigns to deliver messages to the right customer, at the right time.
What You’ll Do
- Support day-to-day operations related to cross channel marketing campaigns (email, push, SMS, etc.)
- Translate marketing plans into production ready programs within our ESP (Email Service Provider)
- Build/QA of audiences needed for marketing automation and ad hoc campaigns
- Support the test design and multivariate tests to improve marketing performance.
- Own the ongoing import/export of data appends working cross functionally with the data transport team and an external partner
- Monitor and report on email deliverability working closely with deliverability experts and internal CRM team to optimize inbox placement.
- Work independently or cross-functionally to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Provide critical production support within our ESP following SLA guidelines for campaign turn-around, deliverability, and quality control.
- Contribute to process changes and documentation efforts to improve coordination between cross-functional teams and partners
- Build database processes in support of automation and work with DBA resources to improve automation in existing marketing programs.
- Conduct QA to ensure campaign rollouts move seamlessly into existing marketing operations.
What We’re Looking For
- 1–4 years of experience in email marketing, campaign management, or digital media/ad operations
- Hands-on experience with email service providers like Oracle (Responsys) Marketing Cloud, Salesforce, etc.
- Analytical mindset with excellent attention to detail
- A willingness to learn and a commitment to thoughtful problem solving
- Knowledge of technologies and processes involved with marketing automation platforms
- Ability to quickly diagnose and troubleshoot emergent issues
- Basic HTML and Intermediate SQL skills preferred.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, growth driven, time sensitive environment.
- Demonstrated team player
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges from $60,000-$80,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)