- A strategic and operations role where you will lead and manage a team to deliver integral platform proposition via cross-border business
- Proactively identify fit or gap opportunities and provide recommendations to improve business growth
- Conduct analysis and validate against data or operational realities
- Negotiate executable solution across relevant stakeholders across our eCommerce ecosystem, including but not limited to the local market, logistics, warehouse, sourcing and sellers
- Ability to communicate across functions and levels from communicating data requirement to engaging Senior Management
- Possess good commercial sense, and maturity to crafting and delivering board-level presentations C-suite executives
- Demonstrate dynamic project and stakeholder management skills juggling multiple moving parts across broad stakeholder base
- Good degree from recognized university
- Experience in e-Commerce, strategic corporate or consulting preferred
- At least 5-7 years of relevant working experience
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects on tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, hypothesis-driven, structured and methodical problem solver
- Strong stakeholder management skills and communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin to liaise with Chinese counterparts
- Good team player who enjoys working in a fast paced environment
This job is not available anymore...
This job has been filled or removed by Shopee.
... but we can help you!
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Cross Border Ecommerce - Indonesia job post.