- Fostering Cross Border business growth through structured planning of campaigns, product selection, product uploads
- Analyzing cross border performance and develop insights on the driving factors behind the figures
- Analyzing for room of growth for each product category
- Monitor operational KPIs and identify pain points for sellers and buyers, providing recommendations on areas of improvement
- Work with internal teams (e.g. BD, Marketing etc) to understand local processes and ensure sufficient exposure for cross border sellers and products
- Communicating with colleagues in various countries and offices and coordinating cross border campaigns
- Taking on new initiatives, including new market, new marketing campaigns, etc.
- Experience in e-Commerce or consulting is preferred
- At least 3 years of working experience
- Good degree from recognized university
- Strong analytical skill and sensitivity to data
- Strong oral and written communication skill
- Ability to deal with ambiguous situations
- Work well with cross functional teams in a high-pressured environment
This job is not available anymore...
This job has been filled or removed by Shopee.
... but we can help you!
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Cross Border Ecommerce - Malaysia job post.