Incode is the leading provider of world-class identity solutions that is reinventing the way humans authenticate and verify their identities online to power a world of digital trust.
Through our revolutionary identity solutions, we are unleashing the business potential of universal industries including finance, government, retail, hospitality, gaming and more, by reducing fraud and transforming human interactions with data, products, and services.
We’re in the process of rapidly scaling our diverse global team and we’re looking for entrepreneurial individuals and leaders who are curious, driven, and excited by ownership to join a Unicorn-status scale-up!
The Opportunity: Incode is seeking for an experienced Android/iOS Mobile Software Developer with some hands-on experience with cross-platform frameworks like React Native and/or Flutter. You’ll be working on our cross-platform wrappers for Android and iOS SDKs that provide identity verification solutions. You will help us grow a dynamic, international development team that help our customers integrate our SDKs into their cross-platform apps. We are looking for smart, driven candidates who want to be part of a culture of innovation and creativity that will revolutionize biometrics.
- Write unit tests and be part of end to end manual testing
- Take ownership of the task after extensive training with colleagues
- Be part of architectural and technological decisions
- Propose new ideas for product improvement
- Collaborate closely with other parts of the company
- 2+ years of experience with Android and/or iOS development
- 1+ years of experience with one of the cross-platform frameworks, ie. React Native or Flutter
- Understanding of mobile design principles and interface guidelines
- Be a detail-oriented person
- Be comfortable speaking and writing in English
- Experience with or desire to learn other cross-platforms, ie. Xamarin, Cordova…
- Experience in writing and publishing mobile SDKs
- Experience in writing wrappers/connectors for mobile SDKs
8 Aspects of our Culture
- Values are what we value
- High performance
- Freedom & responsibility
- Context, not control
- Highly aligned, loosely coupled
- Continuous Feedback
- Pay Top of Market
- Promotions & Development
- Learn more about Life at Incode!
Benefits & Perks
- Meaningful Equity
- Flexible Working Hours & Workplace
- Open Vacation Policy
- Wellness Program
- International Travel Opportunities
- Additional benefit package according to location (401k, medical insurance, etc.)
Incode is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We take great pride in having an inclusive, diverse, and global team and are always on the lookout for talented, passionate people from all backgrounds and walks of life.
Applicant Data Privacy:
We will only use your personal information in connection with Incode’s application, recruitment, and hiring processes.