Why is this role important at Infobip?
A CSM executive will be the key person in supporting the Customer Success management Function. The role would require the following:
You know you are doing a good job when you are:
- Managing and executing large campaigns in sms, email and voice.
- Coordinating with different teams internally and externally for information to execute the campaign
- Prepare MIS reports for campaigns executed and coordinate with Finance for billing
- Execute Sender ID, WA registrations registration requests from Internal Team
- Should manage the Portal for executing change management.
- Should generate reports from the system periodically and communicate with Stake holders.
- Should follow up with internal teams for data and manage MIS for key projects
- Occasionally require to speak to customers for specific project executions under the guidance of the line Manager
- Collection and billing for all inhouse channel partner's
- Understanding requirements for all channel partners and pitching them the right combination of segments as per the need
- Coordination with Telecom operator team for data and segments formulation.
- New Sender ID registration (Domestic and International), WA template registration follow ups, Prepaid Credit additions, CDR Reports and other Reports for Customers
- Gathering requirements and validating the content received from the clients.
- HTML content recording on case to case basis
- Daily Reports to Operators and End Customers on campaigns.
More about you:
- You have Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- You have experience in different business analyst related role or you’ve worked on a position with similar job responsibilities
- MIS reporting. Excellent skills in Excel ( Looks ups, Pivot, MIS Reporting)
- Operated CRM Systems or Internal Systems to upload New order data, Change Requests.
- Should have managed documentation through Archives or in systems
- Good understanding of email and chat applications
- Good communication skills over voice, email and chat.
- Team player.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a dailybasis.
Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!