1776 is a public benefit corporation that empowers startup ecosystems around the world to solve complex challenges. Our goal is to provide anyone, anywhere in the world with the opportunity to participate in the innovation economy and to ensure the digital revolution actually solves real world problems, which are typically highly regulated, complex and massive. We believe focusing on these challenges will lead to bigger impact.
1776 is seeking a full-time Curriculum Manager to join our product & engineering team who build a platform centralizing the start-up connection, curriculum, event and community experience in the 1776 network. . If you want to build your career in a fast-paced environment where you can collaborate with the some of the most inspiring startups changing industries that matter, then we are a good match. We’re looking for a Curriculum Manager with the experience, energy and passion to help develop and grow our online platform.
The Curriculum Manager will be responsible for the development of our online courses, related materials and assessment. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of online curriculum development and is a goal-oriented, strategic and collaborative thinker who can seamlessly execute tactics and juggle multiple projects while meeting deadlines. This individual must be a self-starter with previous experience in curriculum development.
- Design, create, maintain and update a variety of online learning solutions (e-learning, Instructor-led training, virtual training sessions, and self-study programs)
- Collaborate with team members, internal subject matter experts and stakeholders to develop online courses
- Work closely with engineers to translate curriculum and assessment design into software specifications
- Ensure curriculum design reflects current research on trends and techniques and incorporates best practices for adult learning
- Experience designing and developing blended learning including, e-learning, instructor-led training and virtual training
- Knowledge of instructional practices, instructional strategy models, blended learning solutions, learning object methodology, and measurement standards
- A desire to develop effective instructional technology
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree preferred