The Custodian will be responsible for helping to keep our facility clean and organized.
We offer a full benefits package for eligible employees including:
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
- 401(K) with company match following your one-year anniversary
- HSA match up to $800 per year
- Paid Time Off, Sick Time, and Company Paid Holidays
- And an Employee Car Discount Program
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Trash disposal inside and outside grounds.
- Sweep and scrub floors.
- Clean up oil or paint spills.
- Light maintenance work.
- Clean display floor, locker room, and break areas (as assigned).
- Clean technician work bays and exterior aprons (as required).
- Clean warehouse thoroughly (as required).
- Clean various pieces of equipment (as required).
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
- Requires frequent sitting, standing, balancing, bending or stooping for prolonged periods of time.
- Manual dexterity, fine manipulation and the ability to reach with hands and arms and lift up to 75 lbs.
- Constantly moving 20 lbs. to move objects.
- Must be able to operate simple to complex and heavy-duty machinery.
- Normal range of hearing and vision.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver's License and MVR in good standing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to represent the company in professional manner.
- Ability to successfully complete a General Abilities Assessment and pass post-offer background check, physical and drug screening.
- Type: Hourly
- Compensation Range: $15.00 - $20.00
- Bonus Eligibility: No
- Reports To: Custodial Operations Supervisor
- Shift: Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 4:00pm
- Closing Date: Open until filled
Date Posted: 09-22-2023
All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.