Moneybox is growing rapidly, and our marketing team is no exception. We have more users, more budget, more accounts, more money invested, more features and more team members than ever before. We’re looking for a Customer Acquisition Lead who can take our marketing spend to the next level. In this unique role, you’ll have responsibility for driving success across a range of channels from our above the line efforts in TV and outdoor to partnerships and customer referral schemes.
What You’ll Do
- Set the strategic direction for all paid marketing channels to deliver cost-effective customer acquisition
- Apply data-driven decision-making to all aspects of our media buying to ensure we are targeting the right audience and spending efficiently on each channel
- Drive growth and efficiency in existing marketing channels through clear targeting and bidding strategies
- Scope and test new marketing channels which have the potential to scale e.g. partnerships
- Design and execute structured tests to drive insight and improve overall acquisition and conversion
- Steadily expand our pool of potential marketing opportunities at efficient spend such that we can meet rapidly expanding marketing budgets or improve efficiency as our strategy dictates
- Ensure clear and reliable attribution methodologies for all channels including digital and above the line
- Manage significant budget with minimal guidance
- Source and manage third party providers where necessary
Who you are
- Genuine interest in Moneybox and the services we offer. Excited about being part of a fast-growing company that’s trying to make a positive mark on the world by helping everyone save and invest for their future.
- A driven, ambitious individual who’s looking to continue to build their career at an exciting, fast-growing company
- A proactive self-starter who combines a bias for action with a willingness to learn and solve problems independently
- Outgoing and confident outlook with a willingness to start conversations with people and get stuck in
- Collaborative team player who is able to take feedback on board
- Naturally personable, great communicator who has a passion for their work and the people they work with
- Knows how to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook
Experience and Skills
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant experience either in a high-performing analytical environment (e.g. management consultancy) or in a startup / consumer app environment.
- Proven track record of delivering results. High quality customer acquisition campaigns across a range of channels.
- Data-driven and strategic mindset, that can break down large complex problems into actionable components.
- Track record of applying data and a testing methodology to the acquisition of customers in scalable ways.
- Strong organiser with meticulous attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Record of success and achievement in previous roles.
- Experience of TV and non-digital channels a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company Share options
- Perkbox – selection of 200+ perks
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: [email protected]