Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our platform is the heart of Infobip, processing up to 350 million transactions daily; but having a 24/7 world-wide support is what makes it so great. To maintain traffic flow and 99.99% platform uptime, it is essential to monitor, solve and prevent technical glitches that affect client experience. As a Customer Care Engineer, you will directly impact, primarily, the satisfaction of our clients by responding to help desk support requests through our ticketing system, as well as day-to-day quality of our platform.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Problems are quickly resolved in a professional manner, in varying critical and non-critical situations.
- Clients receive clear and accurate information without delay.
- You proactively think of and suggest new implementation of processes to prevent downtime and performance issues.
- You provide continuous feedback to our internal teams of engineers and developers to improve our products based on the needs of our clients.
More about you:
- You thrive in a dynamic environment, where the only constant is change.
- You enjoy being a part of a team, tackling different issues and collaborating with different departments to find creative ways to resolve them.
- You have a wide range of IT related interests (e.g. basic knowledge of SQL, programming logic and computer networks).
- Your preferred style of communication is through e-mail or chat-apps (communication with clients is primarily written).
- You really care about listening, understanding and responding to clients’ needs and concerns.
- You know that being supportive is a mindset; it’s natural for you to be equally supportive to both your clients and your colleagues.
- You are curious to learn how things work and what you can do to improve them.
- You are not afraid to dig deeper and use your analytical approach to solve technical problems.
- You are eager to progressively solve more complex problems.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners, colleagues and engineering teams alike, in Croatian and English.
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading IT companies, mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more
- Compensation & benefits – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, discount at the local gym, team buildings, free group sports sessions, coffee, healthy snacks and beverages in the office
- Company apartments and cars at your disposal for business trips and long term assignments
- All the IT Equipment for your needs! We have a special team taking care of your equipment needs
- Summer Connect Conference – internal conference which gathers Infobippers from all over the globe
- Team Buildings for each team, department and office
- Recommendation Rewards - if a colleague you recommended for a position is hired, you are rewarded too