About the Role
As the name suggests, the GoTo Financial Services Platform provides financial services products to GoTo users. As a Customer Care Manager, you will lead the Customer Care team to ensure that every incoming inquiry/request/complaint from customers will be handled excellently. You will embody the mindset of “Customer First” and you will strive to provide Service Excellence.
You will become a cog in a machine that is determined to provide the best financial services product to our customers. Your contribution will be meaningful and will be exposed to a fast-paced, open, and inclusive working environment. Also, you will meet many experts from various teams, and their skills and knowledge will enhance yours. Join us in providing enjoyable financial services within a trustworthy platform that our customers count on and love to come back to!
What You Will Do
- Lead the Customer Care team, and making sure and making sure all the service metrics can be met (defect rate, first response time, full resolution time, CSAT)
- Maintain a perfect alignment with the Business to ensure the Customer Service team can provide the best support, and that all business objectives are met
- Coordinate with 3rd party BPO and make sure all daily operations run smoothly
- Provide insights and feedback to relevant stakeholders from Voice of Customers, identify and drive improvements
- Actively participate in any Customer Service related projects
- Liaise with the regulator and ensure Gofin’s compliance, especially in complaint handling area, including but not limited to providing timely data/reports and handling any complaint handling escalation in the regulator’s platform
- Manage operational expenses to ensure it is according to the budget. But also continuously finding improvement opportunities to become more efficient
- Continuously developing the Customer Service team to realize their optimum potential
What You Will Need
- Minimum a Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in Customer service/contact center/management within a fast-paced environment, with concrete experience as a people manager
- Strong leadership, analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills
- A good understanding of Customer Service operations with previous experience in the P2P industry and digital customer service practice will be a plus point
- Computer/digital savvy
- Strong customer experience and service excellence mindset
About the Team
As part of the GoTo Financial team, especially as the Consumer Lending Operations Team, based in Jakarta, Indonesia, our team consists of a multitude of cool, multi-talented, and diverse personalities. We work together to provide the best experience to our customers. We partner closely with several cross-functional teams to ensure safe and sustainable business growth and reliable financial services for our users, our GoTo Financial businesses, and our extended ecosystem.
But hey, it will not be all work, and don’t have playtime. We also know how to have fun too. We have lots of engagement events (movie nights, informal talk sessions, home workouts, and other fun events) that you can participate in.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly - available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.