Helix is empowering every person to improve their life through DNA. We believe in a world where every person benefits from their biological information and is able to help all of humanity lead better lives.
To do this, we're building a diverse ecosystem of high-quality content partners in areas like Health, Fitness, Nutrition, Family, Genealogy and Lifestyle.
We are looking for a customer-oriented Customer Care Associate to act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. The target is to ensure excellent customer care standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls, emails and social media interactions
- Be an advocate for the customer and provide leadership with insights and suggestion for SOPs and resources that could improve the overall Helix customer experience
- Correctly identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build trust through active listening and open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team ticket handling quotas
- Provide appropriate solutions within reasonable time and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Keep records of customer interactions, and tag case appropriately to allow analysis and process improvement
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to provide excellent customer care
- As an agent on the frontlines, identify chronic/recurring issues and escalate to management/appropriate parties when necessary
- A passion for helping customers
- Empathy for customers with an instinct to go above and beyond to help reach a resolution
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Strong writing skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- College degree