This Customer Care representative position offers an amazing opportunity for experienced, dependable, empathetic, and creative professionals to join our exciting, fast-growing start-up. This person will be our customers' advocates and do whatever it takes to solve problems and delight customers every day.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and our customer care team will be the ambassadors of our brand. As we grow, you will be the voice of the customer, helping to define our product and customer service experience and constantly improving how customers interact with us.
You will offer customer support by email and phone, working closely with our brand partners and internal teams. If you get excited about delivering outstanding, memorable experiences, getting creative about solving problems, and delighting customers at every turn, this is the role for you.
- Love helping people and going above-and-beyond to make someone's day
- Are positive, enthusiastic, fun, and optimistic, tackling every challenge with a smile and can-do attitude
- Are an excellent, creative problem solver and multi-tasker, balancing many projects at once without missing a beat
- Get excited about change and fast-paced environments. You are flexible and able to go with the flow
- Are proactive. You don't wait to be told what to do; when you see something that can be better, you have great judgment and can fix it with minimal information and little oversight
- Are thoughtful and empathetic, able to connect with our customers as an ally and a friend, building relationships with every interaction
- Learn quickly. Your curiosity and passion mean that you can get up to speed and have an impact from day one
YOU WILL BE:
- Communicating with our customers via email, phone, and social media
- Interacting with brand partners to help answer customer questions
- Developing relationships with customers to keep them coming back
- Delivering best-in-class service with fast response times and clear, helpful communications
- Working with our Brand Management, operations, and product teams to troubleshoot problems, improve internal processes, and drive the customer experience
- Reporting all product and service-related trends to management for quick resolution
- Brainstorming new and exciting ways to delight our customersâ€¦ and making your ideas a reality!
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with ability to convey information clearly and effectively
- Accurate data entry and typing skills
- Outstanding work ethic
- Four-year college degree
- Computer savvy
- Prior experience using Zendesk customer service platform
- Minimum 1 year providing exceptional customer service, preferably at a eCommerce, retail, or mobile business
Spring is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.