Customer Experience Advisor, Nashville
This is a full-time position based in Nashville, TN, and starts at $16.55/hour.
Warby Parker is on the lookout for a full-time Customer Experience Advisor to join our team of all-star brand representatives in our Nashville headquarters. As a member of our CX team, you'll be instrumental in delivering extraordinary glasses shopping and ownership experiences to each and every one of our customers. Our ideal candidate is a master problem solver who has a passion for serving others and a knack for staying calm under pressure. Sound a lot like you? Keep reading!
What you'll do:
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service over the phone, email, and live chat
- Become an expert in Warby Parker's internal management system in order to efficiently process sales orders and maintain customer relationships
- Use our communication software to interact with your teammates, management, and other departments
- Notice even the smallest trends and pain points in our work, then brainstorm solutions to improve each customer’s experience
Who you are:
- A well-rounded team player who takes ownership of (and pride in) your work
- Able to think outside the box and solve problems creatively
- A thoughtful communicator (both online and offline!) who understands the importance of tone
- Empathetic and able to adapt your communication style to best suit your audience
- Eager to learn new technology systems and procedures
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Proficient in navigating multiple tabs and windows (you're all about those keyboard shortcuts)
- Energized and motivated by a high-volume work environment
- Excited to be a brand ambassador for Warby Parker and build strong customer relationships
- Not on the Office of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
Up to 2 years customer service experience
- Shifts vary depending on business needs and will be communicated during the interview process. We're available for our customers every day, 8 a.m.–9 p.m. CT.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Cell phone plan reimbursement
- And more—just ask!