At Goldbelly, we believe in the emotional power of food. We believe that food brings people together, so we've created a place that connects people with their greatest food memories, experiences and desires. We’ve built a platform that empowers small shops, chefs and restaurants.
Our Customer Experience Agent will work closely with our Customer Happiness team to provide the best possible service to our customers. Candidates with a flexible schedule are preferred and the ability to work on weekends is a must.
- Guide customers through their shopping experience and resolve customer related issues via Zendesk, phone and live chat.
- Recognize and report patterns of customer dissatisfaction to appropriate team(s), helping us to get ahead of recurring issues.
- Partner with other teams to ensure accurate information is relayed to our users.
- Create satisfactory resolutions for our customers, nurturing our customer relationships and loyalty.
- Become an expert on Goldbelly products.
- Meet our CX metrics of working with a sense of urgency while creating meaningful, high quality interactions with our customers.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- You have 5+ years of experience in a customer centric role, preferably in e-commerce and/or a food-centric role.
- Your written and verbal communication skills are top notch, and you are comfortable assisting customers over email, live chat or phone.
- You’re self motivated, able to work independently and comfortable collaborating with cross functional teams.
- You have natural relationship building skills and a passion for developing customer loyalty.
- You're great at mitigating difficult interactions when they arise.
- Zendesk experience is a preferred.
- Live calls and chat experience is a must.