Q is building an operating system for the built world, backed by a comprehensive technology and service platform. Today, hundreds of companies in four cities trust Q to make their offices run better. We handle everything from catering to IT, to cleaning, plumbing and office supply management. In short, we make it easy to run an office.
We also believe that creating good jobs is fundamental to our success. We treat all of our employees well — from software engineers to office cleaners. We know that 5-star service comes from talented, motivated people.
In your cover letter, please take a few sentences to describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
- You’re solutions oriented. When faced with a customer issue, you listen to their needs and provide the best answers to keep the customer happy.
- You’re personable and professional. You know how to provide great service and build trust with the customer so that they look at you as a consultant to their business.
- You get stuff done. You come into each day with a plan and work efficiently.
- You stay cool under pressure. An uncomfortable situation doesn’t faze you. You see every challenge as an opportunity to learn and come out better on the other side.
- You’ll provide support for our customers for general requests (e.g. customer requests a schedule adjustment). For any issues that require escalation (we will provide you with the list), you transfer the case to the appropriate account manager.
- You’ll be assisting our customers within defined SLAs.
- You’ll collect data and insights based on your conversations with customers and provide feedback to the HQ team.
- 1-2 years customer-facing work experience (B2B or similar experience preferred)
- Bachelors degree required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Salesforce proficiency a huge bonus
- Experience in a high growth technology startup strongly preferred
- Ability to work non-traditional work hours
- Ground floor opportunity at one of the fastest growing companies in the world
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Stock Options
- 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG