Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience and technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. We are laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers and driving meaningful value and better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Capsule has raised over $500MM from the best healthcare and technology investors in the world to pursue our mission of building a pharmacy that works for everyone.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes and winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, are energized by accomplishing ambitious goals, and push themselves and their teammates to be better. We work hard to teach and share our successes to help one another be successful. We anticipate our teammates’ needs and communicate early and often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast and right. We have tremendous ambitions and a lot of fun pursuing them — if that excites you, we’d love to have you join us.
About the Role:
Capsule is seeking a Customer Experience Manager, to work directly with the Senior PX Manager to create a fun, focused, team-oriented work environment, built on mutual trust and around the construct of continual learning and development. The Customer Experience Manager works to balance/harmonize the needs of the individual (both personal and professional) with the needs of the company in a continually changing, fast-paced work environment. The Customer Experience Manager is a consistent champion of Capsule’s leadership ideology (both inside and outside of the office), demonstrating and promoting kindness, caring and winning together.
- Responsible for driving productivity and quality performance of 10-15 customer service representatives through coaching and mentoring.
- Ensure Pharmacy Experience (PX) SLAs are consistently being achieved and escalate any issues preventing those SLAs from being met.
- Monitor dashboards and ensure the team is focused on work to be completed.
- Comfortably serve as the primary PX customer escalation point of contact during regular business hours and own any customer escalations.
- Review and maintain weekly PX payroll.
- Create and communicate weekly PX schedules, incorporating volume trends and projections (PTO/breaks, etc.).
- Maintain daily/weekly/quarterly flash reports.
- Participate in weekly review meetings with Senior PX Manager.
- Assist in identification and development of recurring training opportunities (e.g., regular spot quizzes, shadow exchanges with other Capsule teams, daily whiteboard topics/lessons) and incorporate results of learning checks into the performance appraisal process.
- With PX team members, assist in the creating and refinement of quality metrics, isolating ‘ideal state’ qualitative customer experience and formal Capsule wide escalation processes/associated SLAs.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates and you give and get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better and be successful.
- You work hard and want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins and remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast and right and don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision and accuracy and where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed and challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form and live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance between putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner & expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility and value personal responsibility in others.
You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
- 2+ years experience in supervising a team of 10-15 customer service representatives within a call center environment (preferably within the B2C retail & e-commerce industry).
- Experience handling escalated customer issues, as well as experience with call center phone systems, call routing applications, order management systems, case management systems, and chat solutions.
- Ability to have difficult conversations, coach and develop team members with diverse backgrounds and capabilities to meet and exceed team performance metrics.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint/Google Suite and general PC navigation.
- Able to work flexible call center hours including late nights (roughly 10pm), weekends, and holidays.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business Administration, or related field/equivalent work experience.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, written and spoken.
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.