As a Customer Experience Specialist, you are the customer’s first impression of Casper, lending expert knowledge of our brand, products, and services to uncover their needs and recommend personalized solutions that will help them dream their way to a better life.
Making situations more enjoyable for others comes naturally to you, so you seize every opportunity to elevate the customer journey and help people develop lasting relationships with our brand. You’re proud to represent Casper as both a guide and a salesperson, offering your product expertise to help solve customers’ problems. When someone says to you, “You just made my day,” you’re gratified, but not too surprised. You’re a Casper CX Specialist, after all.
- Act as the voice of Casper on the front lines, delivering joyful experiences and developing lasting relationships with customers via phone calls, emails, live chats and text messages
- Sell products to customers using detailed product and industry knowledge
- Provide swift and thorough solutions for customers any time a delivery, transaction or general experience with our product doesn’t go 100% as planned
- Record and relay recurring customer feedback and insights to internal teams such as tech, marketing, design, and product in order to constantly improve the customer experience
- Maintain an expert-level knowledge of our products and internal management systems as well as curiosity and awareness of new initiatives within in the industry
- Proven experience in sales or customer loyalty development from a customer-centric organization
- Demonstrated mastery of some complex product and ability to quickly master new ones
- A “no task is too small” attitude and the endurance to consistently deliver amazing customer experiences without exception
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Strong people skills — you are friendly, empathetic, a good listener, and you’re invigorated by constant personal interaction
- Team player who works well with a wide range of personalities and is ready to contribute to an awesome team environment
- You have, at some point in life, slept
- Passionate about Casper’s goal of helping people dream their way to better lives, you inspire and educate others about all that we have to offer.
- Excited to learn and embrace Casper’s unique style of service.
Flexible with working hours, as your schedule will be based on business needs and may include weekends, evenings and holidays (*Currently, our greatest needs are Sunday from 10am-6pm and Monday-Thursday from 12pm-9pm.)
Casper (casper.com) is a sleep startup that launched in 2014 with one perfect mattress sold directly to consumers - eliminating commission driven, inflated prices. The award-winning sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?" sized box. Casper expanded its universally comfortable product line in 2015 to include a perfect pillow and super-soft sheets. The company is one of the fastest growing consumer brands of all time with 100 full-time employees, 100 thousand Casper owners, and more than $100 million in lifetime sales.
- Competitive salary + equity
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Fitness stipend
- Lots of free food and unlimited naps!