A Customer Experience Specialist within Global Support answers, evaluates, prioritizes, and troubleshoots incoming Customer Experience Center (CXC) issues for both internal Ellucian employees and external customer users including troubleshooting issues with Ellucian Customer Center access and navigation, troubleshooting and processing Ellucian Hub Single Sign On issues and requests, and a variety of other types of support issues logged and tracked within ServiceNow.
A successful Customer Experience Specialist can work within department policies and procedures and is able to identify opportunities to implement operational improvements in services and technology. Our goal is to streamline and automate the processes of teams using available tools to continuously improve the customer experience for both internal and external users.
- Professional presence and ability to present concepts, status, and solutions appropriately to peers, other Ellucian teams, vendors, and customers.
- Clearly and effectively express ideas verbally and in writing.
- Ability to diagnose and provide detailed steps to reproduce reported issues and coordinate with other internal teams as needed to resolve issues.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and take appropriate action and to work independently.
- Capable of working on multiple projects and priorities in a deadline-driven environment.
- Familiarity with the implementation and use of comprehensive, enterprise-level information management systems or other multi-tier software systems.
- Fluency or strong communication ability (oral and written) in English.
- Strong customer-facing skills and a desire to work with customers who need our help.
- Actively contributing to and working to improve customer self-help through the publication of technically accurate knowledge base articles.
- Handles problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up for reported user problems, referring more complex problems and product specific issues to Tier 2, Tier 3, supervisor, or other product teams according to defined processes and procedures.
- Logs and tracks customer interactions using problem management software (ServiceNow) and maintains thorough history records and related problem documentation.
- Coordinating problem resolution with other team members, escalation resources, other Ellucian product support teams, Ellucian cloud teams, and partner companies to ensure open communication of issues and resolutions are achieved in a timely manner.
- Encourage communication of new ideas, solutions, suggestions, and problems through research and implementation of tools and technology to enhance the way we provide services to our employees and customers.
- High customer service orientation
- Motivated and persistent
- Detail oriented
- Continuous learner
- A great team player and ready to take on initiatives in unknown areas.
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, written and oral communications.
- Self-starter knowing how to deal with ambiguity and priorities
- Curiosity and passion for learning, ability to learn fast
If you're interested please send me back your resume and phone number or email in order to schedule a brief call and give you all details.