A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, respond to natural disasters, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
When customers and other important guests want to visit Palantir, the Customer Experience (CX) Team is there to support. Whether this is a first introduction to Palantir, or a visit for an existing customer, we work to ensure every group's visit to Palantir is informative, well-coordinated, and a great representation of our culture. The CX Team's mission is to help plan these visits in an thoughtful way, which can include planning content, offering logistical support, hosting tours, and/or other functions that are important in coordinating an exceptional meeting.
We're looking for someone to join the team and support customer visits from our Palo Alto office for a 6-8 month period, before supporting customer visits from our NYC office in the long-term. Ability to travel up to 50% of the time to other domestic & international Palantir offices is required.
This is a multifaceted role covering high-touch logistical responsibilities and strategic content planning. Adaptability, multitasking and attention to detail are important in this position, as the rhythm and cadence can vary week to week. As the sweet spot between content, logistics, and on-the-ground running of client visits, sensitivity to what 'the extra mile' in relation to the particular guest, is important. Dependability and creativity will be highly valued in this role.
- Calendaring of visits internally and externally
- Partner with security, our internal catering team, and other internal teams for operational requirements
- Coordinate with meeting hosts and their teams, as well as internal vendors
- Craft visit agendas, employee bios, event invitations, and welcome packs
- Reserve and prepare VIP meeting rooms
- Greet visitors and host cultural tours
- Design and share appropriate external-facing collateral
- Build an understanding of content and presenters across the company
- Offer guidance to visit requestors on what content and people may work best
- Utilize the tool Quip for coordinating with internal visit requesters on content planning
- Work with internal stakeholders to be able to quickly understand visit objectives and to enhance planning accordingly
- Triage incoming visit requests
- Track visits in internal tools and share insights with team
What We Value
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time to other domestic (NY, DC, Palo Alto) & international (London and possibly Munich & Paris) Palantir offices is required.
- Duty of Care: Each visit is an impression of our company as a whole. Careful attention to detail, risk mitigation, and a strong persistence when planning with others are all helpful traits for the role.
- Proactiveness: As you learn and gain an understanding of the CX process, there is an expectation to develop the ability to be proactive in planning visit details for an excellent overall experience. Rather than being reactive, exercising judgement and getting ahead of issues is key.
- Self-motivation: Build new resources, processes, content, or otherwise contribute to the broader CX mission. We're always looking for ideas to improve and scale.
- Diplomacy: Being able to interact with a wide range of teams internally and externally is a large part of how CX function. Doing it with tact and sensitivity is imperative, as well as a friendly, willing, and engaging demeanor.
- Strategic thinking: Connecting the dots, understanding the context of CX in the role of the bigger picture of Palantir, and leveraging that to the advantage of the company is one of the desired outcomes of this position.
Palantir is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster
and EEO poster supplement
for additional information.