You’ll conceive, lead, and execute marketing programs across our customer base to support our goals for retention, adoption, cross-sell and upsell. You’ll orchestrate strategy and tactics that generate measurable revenue impact on these key outcomes, working closely with our customer success team, product marketing, content, demand generation, and communications.
About The Job:
- Deliver against assigned product usage and pipeline goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience to customers.
- Develop segmentation, go-to-market and campaign strategies for our entire customer base
- Lead customer demand generation and upsell campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch to post-launch analysis.
- Establish key relationships cross-functionally with regional peers, Success, Sales Operations, Product Management, and Product Marketing teams. Identify and pursue business development opportunities.
- Coordinate innovative programs and promotions to drive:
- Platform adoption by our clients – both end users and executives
- Cross-sell revenue through sales of incremental product on our platform
- Upsell to grow expansion revenue in the customer base
- Structure outbound e-mail campaigns sent on behalf of our Customer Success Managers
- Support content distribution to customers in close collaboration with our Product Marketing team
- Develop and implement a new customer awards program to merchandize success to the customer base and prospects
- 3-5+ years of customer marketing experience developing demand generation programs proven to lead to significant cross-sell and upsell rates and dollars
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Revenue- and deal-orientated marketer with an appreciation for sales strategy, process and tactics
- Excellent people skills and the ability to work cross functionally with colleagues, prospects and customers
- Seasoned in program management and alignment of multiple functions
- Experience using Marketo and/or other marketing automation tools to run campaigns
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- B2B SaaS marketing experience is a plus
- Commuter and transportation benefits.
- Catered in-office lunch and dinner on weekdays.
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. HMO, PPO, and HSA options available.
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics.
- Full vision coverage including contacts.
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision.
- Wellness Grant.
- Unlimited vacation policy and seventeen weeks of paid parental leave.
- 401k benefit.
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!