At SiteMinder we believe the individual contributions of our employees are what drive our success. That’s why we hire and encourage diverse teams that include and respect a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. Our diverse and inclusive culture enables our employees to bring their unique selves to work and be proud of doing so. It’s in our differences that we will keep revolutionising the way for our customers. We are better together!
What We Do…
We’re people who love technology but know that hoteliers just want things to be simple. So since 2006 we’ve been constantly innovating our world-leading hotel commerce platform to help accommodation owners find and book more guests online - quickly and simply.
We’ve helped everyone from boutique hotels to big chains, enabling travellers to book igloos, cabins, castles, holiday parks, campsites, pubs, resorts, Airbnbs, and everything in between.
And today, we’re the world’s leading open hotel commerce platform, supporting 40,000 hotels in 150 countries - with over 100 million reservations processed by SiteMinder’s technology every year.
About the Customer Onboarding Specialist - English & Cantonese role...
As our Customer Onboarding Specialist, you be providing software training to our English & Cantonese speaking customers via video where you'll use an engaging and informative style to ensure our customers understand how to use the products and benefit from all its features.
We provide you with product and internal software training and pair you with a seasoned buddy to perform mock training before we have you training our customers.
All we ask of you is an amazing, go getting attitude and your passion for providing and striving for a positive customer experience (this we can't train!).
What you’ll do…
- Qualify customer requirements, identify the appropriate set up requirements and prepare the customers for core product implementation
- Deliver a high standard of customer training on the chosen SiteMinder product via telephone or Skype
- Clearly communicate SiteMinder's support procedures to the customer to ensure their ongoing satisfaction with our customer service
- Take ownership of customer's problems and seek to identify, respond and resolve any customer issues
What you have…
- You will have sound written and verbal communication skills in English and Cantonese with a positive and engaging phone manner
- You will have proven customer service experience with a passion for providing a premium customer experience
- You are tech savvy with a sound knowledge of all things technology
- You have worked towards targets and are goal oriented but always thinking about the customer experience
- Experience in the hotel industry or in a SaaS company is a plus!
Our Perks & Benefits…
- Fully remote
- Mental health and well-being initiatives
- Generous parental (including secondary) leave policy
- Paid birthday, study and volunteering leave every year
- Sponsored social clubs, team events, and celebrations
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) to help you connect and get involved
- Investment in your personal growth offering training for your advancement
Does this job sound like you? If yes, we'd love for you to be part of our team! Please send a copy of your resume and our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any adjustments you may need during the interview process. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.