Trouva is one of the fastest growing tech businesses in Europe (TNW Tech5), one of Wired Magazine's hottest European Startups and is 1st in the prestigious Startups 100 Index, ranking the UK’s best high growth startups.
A software-enabled marketplace, Trouva brings customers beautiful homewares from the best independent boutiques around the world. We’re building a different kind of e-commerce experience, driven by discovery and inspiration. Using cutting edge technology, Trouva harnesses the expertise of the best bricks-and-mortar shops from Shoreditch to Stockholm, and scales their offering online to connect with a global customer base seeking unique, hard-to-find homewares.
Backed by world-leading investors, we’re growing incredibly quickly and are looking for exceptional people to join the Trouva family. Get a feel for what we're about through our Instagram or vision page!
We're on the hunt for several Customer Operations Interns to make a real impact over a 3 month period. Based remotely in Lisbon, you'll be the first port of call for Trouva customers and our community of boutiques; acting as a passionate problem solver, who wants to deliver the highest level of customer service at all times.
What you'll do
- Liaise with our boutiques to make sure orders run smoothly, anticipating and troubleshooting potential issues and finding solutions for any problems that arise.
- Work to targets and help resolve customer issues and complaints across multiple channels. You will be communicating through well-crafted and personal emails via Zendesk and telephone support.
- Partner closely with our Retail Operations team, to educate and empower our boutiques to make the most of the Trouva community.
- Identify, report on and troubleshoot potential issues and pain-points in our operations, as well as proactively proposing improvements.
- Flexibility in schedule is essential, a key team player who isn’t afraid to get stuck in.
- Comfortable working in a target driven environment.
- A genuine passion for providing outstanding customer service, and motivation to go above and beyond to delight our customers and boutiques.
- A natural, friendly phone manner and sound written communication skills.
- Determined to own a customer’s problem, and follow up until resolved.
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Additional language highly desirable
- Able to work from home successfully but candidates will have to be able to come in to central Lisbon in the future.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays [pro rated]
- Ability to work remotely
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and people
- Unlimited staff discount on all Trouva products and a Trouva gift card to get something awesome for your desk