Jamf extends the legendary Apple experience people enjoy in their personal lives to the workplace. With Jamf, IT and security teams are able to confidently manage and protect Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV devices, easing the burden of updating, deploying and securing the data used by their end-users. Jamf’s purpose is to simplify work by helping organizations manage and secure an Apple experience that end users love and organizations trust.
We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for helping customers empower their workforce to focus on their jobs, not the hassles of managing technology – freeing nurses to care, teachers to teach and businesses to thrive. We have over 2,000 employees worldwide with offices in the U.S., Europe, Japan, and Australia. To learn more visit: https://www.jamf.com/careers.
Jamf operates as a choice-based office model. Choose an assigned desk, a shared desk, or connect remote from your home office.
This role can be based in either our office in Taipei or remote in Taiwan. We are only able to accept applications for those based in Taiwan or have sponsorship to live and work in Taiwan.
What you’ll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. The Customer Outcomes Engineer is responsible for assisting customers in implementing Jamf products, and the training of customers related to the implementation, adoption, and administration of Jamf products and related technologies.
The primary responsibility of this position is to gain user adoption and create customer loyalty by assisting with the implementation of Jamf products, features, and workflows. Providing setup assistance and training for new or existing users on complex topics that may require environmental customizations. This individual delivers primarily remote assistance to end-users, with an emphasis on users wishing to fully utilize Jamf product features and integrations. This is often done by guiding customers through very complex processes in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Provide efficient and effective assistance to customers on configuration and setup, workflow enhancements, and training of Jamf’s products in accordance with current Jamf procedures
- Maintain a proficient level of knowledge of Jamf products, Apple products, and related technologies as measured by certifications and Jamf training completion.
- Apply troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to ensure successful implementation and sustainability for client environments
- Build, develop and assist with the implementation of effective solutions for technical and organizational customer challenges
- Contribute to and maintain departmental documentation
- Work cross departmentally providing customer feedback to other departments to improve the whole product experience.
- Continuously expand knowledge in present areas of responsibility (i.e., self-education, attend ongoing educational programs, complete online training)
- Provide mentoring, support, and enablement training to teammates and partners as needed or assigned
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Perform all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission, and purpose of the organization.
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical, and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes, respect innovation and creativity
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed, and manifested in our work
Skills & Experience
- Direct experience with using and/or administering Apple devices in an Enterprise or Education environment (Required)
- Experience managing devices in an administrative capacity (Required)
- Experience assisting customers in supporting enterprise technology, or more than 2 Years demonstrating exceptional customer service skills (Required)
- Experience working directly with Jamf products (Preferred)
- Apple Platform proficiency (Preferred)
- Experience communicating complex technical concepts in an easy-to-understand, non-technical manner(Required)
- Mandarin Chinese language proficiency is required
- English language proficiency is also required
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience (Required)
- Jamf’s Associate, Tech and Admin level certifications (Preferred)
How we help you reach your best potential:
- Recently named a Best Workplace in Technology, Fortune Magazine 2021.
- We know that big ideas can come from anyone, so we empower everyone to make an impact. Our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- You will have the opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 50,000 global customers with the best Apple device management solution in the world.
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us.
- Our volunteer time off allows employees to support and give back to our communities.
- We encourage you to simply be you. We constantly seek and value different perspectives to ensure Jamf is a place where everyone feels comfortable and can be successful.
- 23 of 25 world’s most valuable brands rely on Jamf to do their best work (as ranked by Forbes).
- Over 100,000 Jamf Nation users, the largest online IT community in the world.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, are willing to help, and support the team around you. You value and learn from different perspectives. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You are someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. At Jamf, we put people first. We strive to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees, and our communities. In the spirit of our values of selflessness and relentless self-improvement, we seek to learn, engage, and grow. We better ourselves for the betterment of others. All voices are critical to the innovative and collaborative work that we do. It is important that all of our Jamfs feel comfortable being their truest selves at work. Be your best self, and let your individuality shine at Jamf!
Get social with us: Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook or follow the conversation at #OneJamf