Envoy Global is a proven innovator in the global immigration space. Our mission combines our industry-leading tech platform with holistic service to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
As a CRS, you are a critical team member of the CRM team. You will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day needs of our CRMs with a focus on reporting. Attention to detail, fast action, rapid problem-solving, and a 100% customer-first mindset are critical to success in this role
**Immediate Joiners Preferred**
As our Customer Relationship Specialist , your key responsibilities will include:
- Immerse yourself in learning inbound and outbound immigration to become a subject matter expert
- Thoroughly understand the workflow of the Envoy platform
- Primary responsibility will be to run reporting as requested by the CRM team and become an expert at formatting, vlookup, spotting inconsistencies, flagging missing data, etc.
- Escalating product improvements/issues to your supervisor
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner and remain organized
- Motivation, drive and process orientated
- A desire to immerse yourself in learning a new industry and product to become a subject matter expert
- Excellent written communication skills
- Communication (Oral & Written)
- Organizational skills
- Customer Service oriented
- Problem solving
In order to apply for this role, you will need to possess the following skills, experience, and qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative role;
- Genuine desire to provide an outstanding customer experience;
- Passion for technology, and for bringing innovative tech products to new users;
- Skilled at quickly learning and adopting new technology tools;
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain complex matters in laymen's terms;
- Ability to consistently remain calm and positive under pressure;
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high performing technology company that fosters teamwork;
- Yearning to immerse yourself in learning a new industry and/or product that benefits the world of global immigration;
- Bachelor's Degree (desirable), or relevant experience.
To APPLY, please upload your application following the link provided. We look forward to hearing from you.