For 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion-dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world, whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving.
Help us move the world with images!
is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 405 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com
. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 330,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. Getty Images is a world leader in visual content. With over 405 million assets, of which over 285million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives and experience. We believe diversity is critical to our mission to objectively reflect the world we live in and allow our customers to illustrate that world. This means including a diverse range of voices in our content, actively pursuing diversity in our team and sources of content and listening to our customers to make sure we are as open and responsive as possible.
Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The Customer Service Associate is responsible for providing exceptional service to inbound customer inquiries while also being responsible for sales of inbound accounts through inbound communication channels. They receive telephone calls/email/chat to handle all aspects of sales & service, including price quotations, product and licensing information, solicitation, negotiation, and problem resolution. They collaborate with the sales team by providing administrative assistance and general support. The Customer Service Associate will use various computer systems to enter and track invoices as well as customer and sales data. This position is key in growing customer relationships, is vital to our team and leads naturally into a sales position.
Your Next Challenge:
- Receives and processes inbound sales queries from clients via telephone, email and online chat function.
- Sells to customers and engages in discovery activities that determine customer needs, suggest relevant products and services, and gather relevant customer information.
- Encourages and enables customer to self-serve.
- Processes, tracks, codes and manages invoices and internal reports in a timely and accurate manner through the use of various computer systems.
- Provides creative solutions and strives to find more productive and efficient ways to process, track and manage invoice processing.
- Assist the sales team with other paperwork and administrative needs to enhance and streamline the workflow within the department.
- Consistently answer phones promptly to ensure customers receive timely service and attempts to direct the customer to the appropriate sales person to assist them with sales queries.
- Handles customer requests for service related to password resets, download issues, technical questions, etc.
- Creates research Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tickets
What You'll Need:
- Desired 3 to 5 years relevant customer service experience
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills, and the ability to build and maintain relationships via telephone and email
- Proficient computer literacy (internet, Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Fluency in French or Portuguese preferred
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email [email protected].
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com
to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room
, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.