Customer Service Associate
To provide an enhanced level of customer services and operational support. Customer Services agent will deal with shipment specific and other service-related issues.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To monitor all shipments on a daily basis to ensure that shipments are collected and delivered within agreed time frames.
- Working with customers, internal & external, on daily basis with the aim of developing an excellent working relationship.
- Working with patients to ensure that collection requirements are met and that they are kept informed at all times during the process to ensure visibility.
- Booking and processing booking requests within Marken’s internal database, generating and verifying shipping documentation where applicable.
- Liaise with all relevant departments within the Global and Domestic Marken network to ensure that all customer requirements are met.
- Working all Marken offices and Local Service Providers to ensure the logistics transfer is handled efficiently thus meeting desired turnaround times.
- Entering clinical trial sites into Marken’s internal database (where necessary).
- Answering and dealing with general telephone and e-mail requests from external customers and internal offices/agents.
- Preparing, verifying and distributing country specific project documentation.
- Filing and archiving where required.
- Attending customer meetings and teleconferences, when required.
- Skilled in use of Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Knowledgeable with computers
- Thorough understanding of Aviation/Airline networks
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence others
- Excellent problem solving and prioritization skills essential
- Flexibility in working hours required. Weekend coverage required in Customer Services in some cases
Marken is a wholly owned subsidiary of UPS and is a critical part of UPS Healthcare. Marken offers a state-of-the-art GMP-compliant depot network and logistic hubs for clinical drug product storage and distribution worldwide, and supports cell and gene therapy logistics services from clinical to commercial, while maintaining the leading position for Direct-to-Patient and Home Healthcare services, biological sample shipments and biological kit production.
Moving Our World Forward by Delivering What Matters.