We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Customer Service Learning Consultant to join our team in Barcelona.
You work within the Learning and Quality Team for the Customer Service Department reporting into the Learning and Quality Manager.
In this role you are responsible for executing the global L&D programs and provide consultation to operational leadership, agents and the regional Learning & Quality Department. You also provide training to the Customer Service Guest and Partner roles including our operational leadership & advanced roles. You improve local and regional performance and impact the customer experience through targeted learning activities and facilitation techniques.
This role is ideal for a self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic Learning & Development professional with a passion for customer service who has a proven ability to identify learning needs or performance gaps, work in collaboration with a management team to build towards concrete performance objectives, as well as train and coach others.
- Facilitate learning environment: Create safe learning environment, engage learners in classroom as well as digital settings and apply adult learning techniques. Facilitate exploring new topics, performance insights and other initiatives through focus groups.
- Deliver training: Follow and execute the agenda and learning objectives for low to high complexity topics & content to stakeholders across operations including agents as well as management. Support functional and interpersonal skill development with agents and operational management.
- Create & Evaluate Content: Provide feedback on learning content to global L&D; create custom as well as localize content to address specific learning needs or objectives for their sites and/or teams; create unique learning activities to address learning needs, using appropriate learning technology e.g. Digital, virtual, face to face etc.
- Manage Learning Projects: Manage small to medium-scale learning projects independently or with a minimum of noise; manage stakeholders at a local and Regional level for the learning topics they are working on; provide input, feedback and support for larger learning projects at a Regional and Global level.
- Drive Site/Team Performance Development Topics: Evaluate underlying causes of performance and challenges related to performance to partner with local/Regional leadership on developing the right learning activity to address or improve; evaluate performance results post learning intervention.
- Prepare VC and classroom sessions: responsible for creating and maintaining training sessions in the LMS.
- Staying up to date on Customer Service knowledge/procedures: Allocate time to read CS Weekly, Changes and new implementations.
- Attend TTT and facilitation workshop: Complete relevant pre-work and post work for the session.
- Drive own performance: adopt a growth mind-set and open to self-led, continuous learning experience. Seek feedback and have a development plan for your personal or professional growth.
- Colleagues & L&D support: Build and maintain your relevant network.
- New Hire enablement including handover with line manager: Create clear and concise documents and communications to ensure a smooth handover to operations.
- Operational support as and when needed : action customer queries (phone / non-phone), support on boarding new hires to site(s) and ensuring their successful transfer to their on boarding managers, ongoing coaching and/or mentorship for new hires or other agents that require specialized support; primary learning support for our Advanced Roles & operational leadership team members.
- 5-8 years’ experience in the learning and quality field.
- Possess excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to facilitate in an adult learning environment.
- Ability to manage a live and virtual classroom environment, ensuring social learning and all participants have the opportunity to participate and disruptive behaviours are addressed.
- Ability to work independently, as well as extremely team-focused; supports team and peer decisions.
- Data-driven and can conduct basic analysis including those to identify learning needs, root cause for performance development and solve complex problems through insights and data.
- Meticulous attention to detail and able to lead small to medium sized change initiatives and projects.
- Ability to work cooperatively with people of diverse backgrounds regardless of personal differences.
- Receptive to feedback, takes directions and is aware of development areas.
- Can embrace change, able to show flexibility and adapting to the dynamic CS environment.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage own time.
- Ability to use the Learning Management System for basic learning activities.
- Understanding of facilitation and questioning techniques.
- Good understanding of adult learning principles, styles, models and learning cycles (ADDIE, Agile Learning, Learner Centered, etc.)
- Good understanding of learning technologies.
- Good understanding of the Customer Service business at Booking.com or similar environment.
- Basic data analysis knowledge and project management knowledge.
- Basic Learning Management System knowledge.
- Available full time and flexible in both schedule and tasks based on local needs.
Please upload your application in English by 24th January 2019.