Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We oﬀer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it. Onto our seventh year as a start-up, our aspirations are relentless as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide.
Experience in optimization and issue resolution are crucial aspects of a Customer’s experience with Lalamove, and the Customer Care Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining a world-class continuous improvement model in our local market environment.
A thorough understanding of customer centricity principles and advanced people management capabilities is essential, as is the ability to drive cultural change through relationship management. The Customer Care Manager will manage a locally based team and lead through inspiration created by the success of the service model created.
The successful candidate will be a conﬁdent and astute self-starter, who has the capacity to build informal professional relationships remotely, preemptively resolve commercial conflicts, and consistently represent the values of Lalamove.
What we seek:
Customer Advocacy: demonstrated understanding of the importance of customer to overall business objectives and a balanced approach between customer centricity and business sustainability.
Development Coaching: ability to enhance team and individuals' skill set through informal mentoring and coaching initiatives.
Stakeholder Management: cross functional stakeholder management capability, and ability to acculturate stakeholders not limited to Sales, Operations, Marketing, HR and Regional CX Manager/Directors to a customer centric mindset.
Driving for results: has a passion for execution and a determination for success.
Critical Thinking: ability and disposition to ask 'why' and through an understanding/creation of the 'big picture' affect local market customer success.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 5 years people management required.
- Detailed understanding of resource management principles required.
- Demonstrated experience with process improvement methodologies required.
- Experience at Head of Department, or Department Manager would be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience creating and/or running complaints management programs would be highly regarded.
- Subject Matter Expertise: ability to lead the way in terms of customer advocacy and customer centric culture.
- Tactical reactive and strategic proactive problem solving capabilities for all maters affecting your market.
- Competent and emphatic people management ability, generating engagement while maintaining high standard of team output.
- Change & Crisis Manager: measured under pressure and flexible when handling diﬃcult circumstances.
- Process Optimizer: a keen eye for improvement and determination to make it happen.
- Verbal and written fluency in Vietnamese and English are essential.
- Experience auditing and optimizing processes (formal qualifications and training desirable but not essential).
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in service, customer support, food and beverage, retail or other high volume e-commerce platforms and extremely fast-paced environment
- Past experience leading and managing diverse teams of individuals, such as an Assistant Store Manager