We’re seeking an inspiring, energetic Customer Service Manager for our new customer service center in Toronto, Canada. (This position includes weekend coverage).
The Customer Service Manager leads a team of 10 Managers and 150 Customer Service Executives delivering experiences that thrill our customers, increase loyalty, and far exceed industry norms. In other words, we’re leaders in what we do, constantly moving forward to explore new ways to delight our customers and deliver a positive impact beyond their expectations.
Our customers are both traveling guests and accommodations partners and we serve both as if our business depends on them, because it does. We get to work in a very global and diverse environment, serving our guests in 43 languages. Our expectations are high, because our customers expect it and deserve it and yours are too. Examples of these high personal expectations will demonstrated in the results from your previous career performance.
There’s a reason we’re the planet’s #1 accommodations site and experiencing amazing growth. We’re looking for someone to help us get to the next level. Are you that person? If so, then please keep reading.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead, develop and serve a direct team of up to 10 managers and a total team of 150 service executives;
- Achieve or exceed all KPIs related to customer and partner satisfaction, productivity, employee satisfaction, recruiting, attrition and budget spend;
- Become expert at the functional work we do, constantly driving improvements and changes across our business;
- In alignment with our Booking.com values, you’ll be a team player, a strong collaborator, intensely customer and partner focused, driven to execute, willing to take risks and, above all, humble in your approach;
- Foster a high morale, high performance environment, extending your impact beyond your team to site and regional level impacts.
Experience & Education
- Impeccable organizational and team leadership experience aligned to the expectations and scope of this position;
- We’re constantly changing and we move quickly. To be successful here, you’ll thrive in this type of environment;
- You work well with others (because you want to) and it’s one of our greatest values;
- You’re organized and you place significant value on execution excellence and have the record to prove it;
- You have analytical strength and detail-orientation, as this is at the core of running the business;
- You know the importance of communication and you constantly work to connect your team to a greater purpose;
- A college degree and/or significant leadership experience in a customer service, accommodations or travel-related environment are required. Emphasis with partner experience is a plus.
We offer you many benefits when joining our team.
- Full time 2 weeks paid training
- Annual bonus potential
- Set schedule with paid time off
- Paid holidays in addition to the vacation/sick days
- Booking.com discount
- Health Insurance plan
- Contributory RRSP plan
- Continuous growth potential and free on demand professional training courses