Peek is searching for an effective and resourceful Customer Service Manager to help build and lead a world-class customer service team working on email and phone support. The Customer Service Manager is passionate about great experiences, and understands that excellent customer service is at the core of everything we do at Peek. This is a small team spread across three locations, so a record of proven success and the ability to jump in and learn quickly, will be tremendous assets. Because we have a small team, we also expect the Customer Service Manager to regularly help handle incoming contacts as well.
You’ll own both Customer Service for Peek.com and our Vendor Phone Support service, where Peek helps the customers of its activity operators book activities. The position is ideal for those who have experience in managing a team doing email support and/or phone support in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Reporting to the VP of Operations, this position is based in Sandy, Utah.
- Direct daily operations of the Customer Service team and manage Peek’s vendor phone support service from end-to-end
- Recruit and manage team across multiple offices, including coordinating shifts, and ensure team members are happy and effective by playing a key role in their professional development
- Maintain metrics and provide analysis of team performance with regular reporting
- Handle regular and escalated service issues with customers and activity operators
- Develop, implement, and maintain service procedures, training curriculums, and call calibration sessions to ensure and continuously elevate our customer service standards
- Excited to jump in and delight our customers with world-class service
- Provide internal collaborative and cross-functional feedback, and provide actionable insights to our Product, Operations, and Sales team
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in customer service, technical support, or user operations, with 1-3 years of experience managing a team doing email support and/or phone support, preferably for a high-growth technology company
- Strong computer skills, and experience using Desk, Salesforce, JIRA/Confluence, or other Customer Success SaaS tools is preferred
- Able to set and achieve goals based on metrics, while working independently
- Skilled communicator, empathetic listener, and enthusiastic cheerleader
- Possess good judgment and able to resolve real-time operational issues on the fly
- Experience working with remote teams and across cultural boundaries preferred