We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us.
We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
Babylon is hiring for a Customer Service (Operations), Senior Associate!
Our Senior Associates take a more active role in the leading the Clinical Operations team and acting as the go-to person for escalations.
We’re looking to cover full-time shifts Monday to Sunday. Our hours of operation (and times you’ll be scheduled) are between:
- 7:30 AM - 10:30 PM, Monday to Friday
- 7:30 AM - 9:30 PM, Saturday and Sunday
Location: we currently have a temporary office located at 25 York Street. We are all currently working remotely due to Covid.
- You’ll get to learn the ins-and-outs of our technology and gain extensive knowledge of the Canadian healthcare system. You’ll also be a part of a national and global turn in innovation, as technology becomes integrated into our understanding of what it means to see a doctor right from your smartphone.
- Experience working with some form of CRM software and completing highly administrative tasks like data entry is valuable; you’ll be responsible for the operational output of the team and accuracy of records during your team's shift.
- Above all, the ability to demonstrate previous experience in providing and training exceptional customer service is paramount. Can you stay calm under pressure while leading a team? We want to hear about it!
- Our Senior Associates will also be a part of growing the team and be involved in the hiring process as we scale.
- You'll also be responsible for scheduling the team as we grow in Ontario and the rest of Canada.
What We're Looking For:
- At least 2 years of formal experience in a supervisory or team lead position, or other relevant experience
- Experience working in a call centre or as a member of a customer support team.
- We use G-Suite, Slack, Zoom and many other applications. Existing experience using these platforms is key – we need you to hit the ground running.
- A genuine interest in healthcare and the desire to help us achieve our mission.
What We Offer to Babylonians:
- Annual base salary
- 4 weeks' vacation + stat holidays (or days off in lieu if you work during a stat).
- Extended health benefits from day one (medical, dental, vision, etc).
We believe that difference inspires a better, healthier world. That’s why it’s at the heart of everything we do. From our people to our products, difference enriches every part of our business and creates a culture based on equality of opportunity, and in which all Babylonians can progress their careers. We’re committed to creating an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy status, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
At Babylon, we have Power of Diversity groups (PODs) to drive positive engagements that create and foster a diverse and inclusive environment and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates.
Our mission is to put an accessible and affordable health service in the hands of every person on earth. Diversity and inclusion play a key role in helping us bring this mission to life and create a true sense of belonging for all.