Customer Service Partner Executive - Russian (Late Shift)
Are you excited by the chance to use your skills to solve problems and make an impact in your day-to-day work? Can you use your sharp social skills to give Booking.com’s customers a friendly, personal and positive experience every time? If so, you could be the hero we’re looking for!
Who we are:
Booking.com is the planet’s #1 accommodation site. Booking.com’s diverse team, 17,000 strong, is united by a single mission: to empower people to experience the world. Whether in Amsterdam or at one of the over 200 offices worldwide, we work hard to help make more than a million travel dreams come true every single day.
Supporting them as they do, as well as our partners who help them do it, is Booking.com’s globally diverse Customer Service department. Over 8000 people strong, speaking more than 40 languages, in 13 countries worldwide – the CS department is connected by a love of travel and a passion for creating an incredible experience for Booking.com’s guests and partners, 24 hour a day, 7 days a week.
The shift that we can offer to Russian speakers is the Late shift with starting hours between 13:00 pm and 14:30 pm and finishing hours between 21:30 pm and 23.00 pm. We guarantee two full weekends off per month.
- Fluency in English and Russian
- An affinity for offering excellent customer service
- Ability to adapt and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Great teamwork skills
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the first point of contact for Booking.com’s accommodation partners by phone and email; resolving basic questions and queries, such as modifications to rooms, rates, and availability, extranet tooling etc.
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and
- Ensuring a high level of customer service and a positive guest experience
- Making effective decisions on when to escalate a case
- Supporting your colleagues with peer learning, and being open to feedback from others
- Positively participating in company events, and in weekly team meetings
- Taking part in new projects and tests that we may need your help with
- Promoting the Booking.com culture.
What you’ll get in return:
We offer you many benefits when joining our team.
- Gross salary of 2208 euro (2045 euro base plus 8% holiday pay) – based on 40 hours
- Full time paid training
- 26 days holiday per year on a full time basis
- Quarterly bonus plan of 6%
- 20% extra pay for hours worked after 7pm, 60% for hours at the weekend, and 80% for hours after 7pm at weekends. We also pay an additional 100% on public holidays
- Schedule 4-6 weeks in advance
- Travel allowance
- Catered lunch or dinner depending on your work schedule
- Booking.com discount
- Health insurance discounts
- Contributory pension plan
- Continuous growth potential, and free and on demand professional training courses