We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Customer Service Quality Consultant to join our team in London.
You will work within the Learning and Quality Team for the Customer Service Department reporting to the Learning and Quality Manager.
This role is ideal for a self- motivated, energetic and enthusiastic quality professional with the ability to guide and coach others. In addition of having experience within Customer Service you are data-driven and able to take a system-view of the customer interactions to proactively recommend ways to improve their experiences.
In this role you evaluate and assess the quality of the interactions between our agents, operational leadership and the Booking.com customers to improve the customer experience. You primarily work with our Advanced Role and operational management team members, however, may also evaluate the work of our Customer Service Guest and Partner phone and non-phone interactions with Booking.com’s guests and partners.
You provide feedback and coaching to improve the individual employee’s capability of delivering a high level of service and the experience we provide to the Booking.com customers.
- Transaction Monitoring: Phone / non-phone quality evaluations, either live or recorded, side by side or remotely for advanced roles and may support New Hires and experienced agents as needed.
- Supporting team activities: Drive team performance with TL for their team which includes data analysis and team outlier performance management.
- Globally calibrate to the Booking standard: prepare for and participate in L&Q, site and global calibrations. Provide continuous feedback on the customer experience which may not be clearly captured by our quality evaluation process.
- Staying up to date on Customer Service knowledge/procedures: a continuous learner who dedicates time and effort to stay on top of trends & developments in the quality and/or call centre industries.
- Inter-team activities: attend team meetings /huddles, participate in workplace activities, development weeks, and site workshops, build call/case libraries.
- Drive own performance: adopt a growth mindset and open to self-led, continuous learning experience. Seek feedback and have a development plan for your personal or professional growth.
- Operational support as and when needed: action customer queries (phone / non-phone).
- Data-driven: complete ad-hoc analyses to identify trends in call centre results & areas of focus, familiar with outlier management methods, able to use data to link behaviours to results, perform regular & ad-hoc audits to ensure high quality results for larger sites Quality team.
- Capable project manager: Partners with Learning & Development team members, Change Management team & Operations to determine local performance needs. Support Site-based Change Management and Quality improvements.
- 5-8 years working experience in the learning and quality field
- Possess excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as extremely team-focused; supports team and peer decisions
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work cooperatively with people of diverse backgrounds regardless of personal differences
- Ability to own and roll out change by participating in measuring the adoption of change, showing flexibility and adapting to the dynamic Customer Service environment
- Ability to self-motivate and manage own time
- Ability to facilitate quality calibrations in a face to face and virtual environment, with peer group and global stakeholders
- Proven experience in improving performance through a Quality Management Tool, and/or experience working with call centre quality programs
- Good understanding of the Customer Service business at Booking.com or a similar environment
- Customer Service outcome oriented
- Basic data analysis knowledge
- Basic understanding of root cause problem solving and project management methodology
- Understanding of the calibration process
- Available full time and flexible in both schedule and tasks based on local needs
Please upload your application in English by 24th January 2019.