We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Customer Service Quality Consultant to join our team in Toronto.
You will work within the Learning and Quality Team for the Customer Service Department reporting to the Learning and Quality Manager.
This role is ideal for a self- motivated, energetic and enthusiastic quality professional with the ability to guide and coach others. In addition to having the experience within Customer Service you are data-driven and take able to take a system-view of our customer interactions to proactively recommend ways to improve their experiences.
In this role you'll evaluate and assess the quality of the interactions between our agents, operational leadership and our customers to improve the customer experience. You will primarily work with our Advanced Role and operational management team members, however, may also evaluate the work of our Customer Service Guest and Partner phone and non-phone interactions with our guests and partners.
You will provide feedback and coaching to improve the individual employee’s capability of delivering a high level of service and the experience we provide to our Customers. This role will also share feedback to the operational leadership team to identify areas of focus for team(s) and/or site(s) that supports them in creating an action plan, with follow up to improve the customer service experience.
- Transaction Monitoring: Phone / non-phone quality evaluations, either live or recorded, side by side or remotely for advanced roles and may support New Hires and experienced agents as needed.
- Supporting team activities: Drive team performance with TL for their team; which includes data analysis and team outlier performance management.
- Globally calibrate to the Booking standard: prepare for and participate in L&Q, site and global calibrations. Provide continuous feedback on the customer experience which may not be clearly captured by our quality evaluation process.
- Staying up to date on Customer Service knowledge/procedures : Allocate time to read CS Weekly, Changes and new implementations. A continuous learner who dedicates time and effort to stay on top of trends & developments in the quality and/or call centre industries.
- Inter-team activities: attend team meetings / huddles, participate in workplace activities, development weeks, and site workshops, build call / case libraries
- Drive own performance: adopt a growth mindset and open to self led, continuous learning experience. Seek feedback and have a development plan for your personal or professional growth
- Operational support as and when needed: action customer queries (phone / non-phone)
- Data-driven: Can complete ad-hoc analyses to identify trends in call centre results & areas of focus, is familiar with outlier management methods, is able to use data to link behaviours to results performs regular & ad-hoc audits to ensure high quality results for larger site(s) Quality team
- Capable project manager: Partners with Learning & Development team members, Change Management team, & Operations to determine local performance needs. Support Site-based Change Management and Quality improvements
- 1-3 years working experience the learning and quality field
- Possess excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Able to work independently, as well as extremely team-focused; supports team and peer decisions
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Able of working cooperatively with people of diverse backgrounds regardless of personal differences
- Ability to own and roll out change by participating in measuring the adoption of change, showing flexibility and adapting to the dynamic Customer Service environment
- Receptive to feedback, takes directions and is aware of development areas
- Ability to self-motivate and manage own time
- Ability to facilitate quality calibrations in a face to face and virtual environment, with peer group and global stakeholders
- Partner with learning to provide input, review created materials, and support delivery of workshops
- Proven experience in improving performance through a Quality Management Tool, and / or experience working with call centre quality programs
- Good understanding of the Customer Service business at Booking or similar environment
- Customer Service outcome oriented
- Available full time and flexible in both schedule and tasks based on local needs
- Basic data analysis knowledge
- Basic understanding of root cause problem solving methodology
- Basic understanding of project management methodology
- Understanding of the calibration process