About the role
Customer Service Representatives are on the front lines of helping our customers. The CS Rep plays an important role in handling the day-to-day contacts and resolving issues from our customers via email, chat and phones. They will also provide input into improving the customer experience and processes. This role has excellent growth potential within Customer Service.
What you will do
- Resolve questions and achieve customer satisfaction from our customers and internal teams.
- Take ownership of individual customer queries, collaborating with internal teams to ensure positive outcomes for our customers.
- Help manage the customer experience through the order fulfillment process.
- Ensure strong customer satisfaction by meeting quality standards and service response time objectives across all contact channels.
- Strike the right balance between company policies and procedures and customer benefits to ensure consistency, high quality, and operational excellence across Customer Service and StockX.
- Identifying opportunities to improve processes and policies that will positively impact the customer experience.
- Additional tasks and responsibilities to achieve customer satisfaction as directed by leadership to fulfill business needs.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in customer service or related experience
- A passion for providing an exceptional level of customer service
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
- A strong communicator who can explain complex information in simple ways
- Ability to prioritize and manage a busy workload
- Confident in problem solving, making independent decisions and owning the outcomes
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to work flexible schedules to support business priorities, as needed
- Sense of urgency to perform tasks to timelines
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment, with a strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team