Awesome opportunity for you to start a career in technology! As a Sitebuilder Support Agent, your efforts will positively impact small businesses' ability to grow & thrive. We will train you to become a Website Expert, who will consult with and assist customers through navigating around the noisy online world.
What you’ll do:
- You will be at the heart of Sitebuilder's brands and its customer support team!
- Be a part of a growing industry and business
- We take time to understand our customer’s goals and challenges, consult on options and make recommendations to enhance their marketing strategy.
- You will create a positive customer experience by responding to billing inquiries, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues and respond to questions on products and services.
- Your success within the role, not only allows you to help small businesses achieve their goals but you also contribute to our goals to become one of the leading businesses in the industry
Who you are:
- You have 1-2 years of customer service experience, required
- Someone who is positive, motivated and has a can-do attitude
- Able to embrace and adapt to change
- Knowledge in internet, social media and/or small business, preferred
- You have a strong desire to learn the internet and web-based technologies
- You enjoy interacting with diverse groups of people, both internal/external customers
- You like to use critical thinking skills to diagnose and solve problems
- Someone who can hold themselves accountable to being a self-starter
Why you’ll love us:
- We break for fitness. The onsite gym makes it easy to sneak in a quick workout.
- Celebrate with us. Ain’t no party like a Tempe party. Our winter employee blowout is an event to remember, and during our quarterly Hi-5 events, expect a lot of cheering, awards for incredible work, and always plenty of food and adult beverages.
- Brain breaks. Ping pong, pool, video games, pinball, arcade games, and board games, help you connect with your colleagues in fun ways. If you really need to kick back and relax, take a swing in our hammocks.
- Volunteering is at our core. We’re a feel-good group of people, and we love to spend time in our communities - like helping beautify the city, and teaching at-risk kids about STEM. We can always use another helping hand!
- Expand your career. In our Tempe office you’ll have access to a lot of teams supporting our web presence, SiteBuilder, and email marketing teams. So don’t fear getting bored - we’ll help you expand your horizons by exposing you to career opportunities you didn’t know existed.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!