CS Senior Partner Specialist - Seasonal
Are you excited by the chance to use your skills to solve complex problems, support guests and influence the course of action that determines the achievement of results? Can you use your sharp social skills to give guests and Booking.com’s partners a friendly, personal and positive experience every time? If so, you could be the hero we’re looking for!
This is a six months assignment in the Late shift.
So, are you ready?
- 9 months in your current role at Booking.com
- For Specialist, 3 months in Executive role + 6 months in Specialist role
- Performance scores of 'Meets' or higher for 6 months prior to the application
- No valid warning record that is currently in effect
- An investigative approach to problem solving, a solution driven attitude and strong decision making ability.
- Ability to adapt and work well under pressure in a fast paced environment where dealing with changes on a daily base is key
- Ability to take ownership and connect with the customer, able to show empathy and understand the impact the role has on our partners and guests
- A win-win attitude with commercial awareness
- Ability to understand the challenges of the partner/guest and a customer loyalty approach
- Great teamwork skills and being a role model in self awareness of own skills and behaviors
What you’ll be doing:
- Responding to and managing urgent/sensitive partner cases with a high risk and if possible prevent them from becoming complaints or escalated issues. Urgent and sensitive partner cases can change overtime but can include: all CS Partner Executive and CS Partner Specialist topics and for instance financial issues, social media issues, special events, tests, crises, etc
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right tools, methods and processes
- Respond to urgent and/or sensitive partner inquiries via different channels, such as telephone and email to provide problem resolution in accordance with our service standards.
- Ensure a high level of partner service and a positive partner experience, by giving a timely, efficient and professional support.
- Serves as an expert team that will support CS Partner Executive and CS Guest Specialist colleagues with questions and help drive improvements.
- Support the analysis of data, supply feedback and recommend improvements
- Serves and an expert team member that will support CS Guest Executive and CS Guest Specialist colleagues with questions and help drive improvements
- Supporting your colleagues with peer learning, and being open to feedback from others while working in a high performing team environment
- Positively participating in company events, and in weekly team meetings
- Taking part in new projects and tests that we may need your help with
- Promoting the Booking.com culture.
Want to apply?
Please keep in mind to present updated CV and the motivation letter.