Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it. Onto our sixth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia and Malaysia our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods are moved in any city worldwide.
What sets us aside and above our competition is the service we provide to our customer. As we continue to expand our markets in Mumbai, India, we are looking for a talented, strategic and data driven Team Leader. The mission of this role is to lead a team of enthusiastic customer service representatives as they they answer questions, handle complaints, and provide support for clients.
- Training, and preparing call center representatives to respond to customer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems with services or products
- Ensuring agents understand and comply with all call center objectives, performance, ,standards, and policies
- Taking supervisor calls whenever necessary
- Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements
- Monitoring and evaluating agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center goals.
- Working with other supervisors and management team members to support agents and maximize customer satisfaction.
What we seek:
- Handling Daily Operations : Manage daily call flow, attrition , ensure we have the right amount of resources for the job
- Data Analysis: Prepare daily worksheets to keep track of performance of the team and assist management in making informed decision.
- Collaborative mind-set: You will have to work with multiple teams to ensure all our resolutions are first time right
- Training needs Identification- Evaluate and perform quality checks on the team to identify areas of improvement.
What you'll need:
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in any stream.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Team Leader- Should have been directly handling customer service associates .
- Strong knowledge of Advance excel / Data analysis skills
- Proficient in Hindi, Marathi and English
- Exposure to presentations, preparing training content would be an added advantage
- Open to a robust- multicultural - extremely dynamic work environment