At SiteMinder we believe the individual contributions of our employees are what drive our success. That’s why we hire and encourage diverse teams that include and respect a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. Our diverse and inclusive culture enables our employees to bring their unique selves to work and be proud of doing so. It’s in our differences that we will keep revolutionising the way for our customers. We are better together!
What We Do…
We’re people who love technology but know that hoteliers just want things to be simple. So since 2006 we’ve been constantly innovating our world-leading hotel commerce platform to help accommodation owners find and book more guests online - quickly and simply.
We’ve helped everyone from boutique hotels to big chains, enabling travellers to book igloos, cabins, castles, holiday parks, campsites, pubs, resorts, Airbnbs, and everything in between.
And today, we’re the world’s leading open hotel commerce platform, supporting 40,000 hotels in 150 countries - with over 100 million reservations processed by SiteMinder’s technology every year.
About the Customer Solutions Consultant - Vietnamese and English role...
The Customer Solutions Consultant will provide technical assistance and advice to SiteMinder customers and partners across the region.
Their knowledge and insights are key to maintaining the SiteMinder brand and providing opportunities for our customers to better integrate our products and services.
What you’ll do:
- Provide Technical Support to all SiteMinder labelled products and services to internal and external customers, with a primary focus across the Vietnamese language speaking APAC region.
- Develop strong customer relationships by providing exceptional technical support and consultation, across our phone, chat and other contact channels.
- Identify customer support and configuration requirements, set customer expectations and resolve their issues, delivering against customer demands and internal KPIs.
- Ensure all cases are resolved in a timely manner in accordance with company SLAs and personal KPIs.
- Act as a technical expert, identifying issues and communicating issues and requirements internally.
- Act as an escalation point for frontline teammates, guiding and empowering them to find solutions, or stepping in to resolve customer issues personally.
What you have:
- High level of customer service and IT technical skills.
- Fluent Vietnamese and English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong Analytical skills - You’ll be able to quickly analyse problems, determine the root cause and reach a resolution.
- An ability to operate across multiple technical platforms and systems in a fast paced, KPI driven environment.
- An ability to diagnose and troubleshoot web browser and connectivity issues.
- Great capacity for both internal and external customer interaction as well as conflict resolution.
- Stakeholder management and working across internal teams to find solutions.
- Desirable: Previous experience working in a high volume contact centre providing technical customer support.
- Desirable: Previous experience working in the hospitality industry in a technical or guest facing capacity.
- Desirable: Previous experience dealing with database query languages or tools (e.g. SQL, Python)
- Desirable: Fluent spoken and written Vietnamese.
Our Perks & Benefits…
- Remote working model
- Mental health and well-being initiatives
- Generous parental (including secondary) leave policy
- Paid birthday, study and volunteering leave every year
- Sponsored social clubs, team events, and celebrations
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) to help you connect and get involved
- Investment in your personal growth offering training for your advancement
Does this job sound like you? If yes, we'd love for you to be part of our team! Please send a copy of your resume and our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any adjustments you may need during the interview process. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.