We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 90,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our nine global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
One thing that has served Pipedrive well is having great customer support. The go-the-extra-mile, pour-your-heart-into-it, happiness-delivering kind of support that people notice and appreciate. And not everyone wants to work like that. So if you’re the “It’s 5:01, I’m off the clock” or “I just need a job” type, you can probably stop reading.
Luckily there are many who care about their job and their customers. We’re looking for one of those caring people to join our support team in Tallinn, Estonia.
What you'll do:
- Work with support team members to answer customers’ questions with speed and a personal touch
- Assist customers via live chat and phone calls
- Collaborate with other teams like product management and engineering to understand the latest features
- Identify the causes of customers’ issues and offer solutions
- Help Pipedrive grow by turning our existing and new customers into loyal fans
We’re looking for someone with:
- Excellent people and communication skills
- At least one year of experience working in a customer-facing role
- Ability to multitask and chat with several customers at the same time
- Fluency written and verbal English (required), all other languages are a plus
- Some knowledge of sales – leads, opportunities, deal tracking and reporting
- An understanding of email systems, filtering, spam and mail integration
- Experience with sales/CRM tools such as Salesforce or Zoho CRM is a plus
- Confidence with helpdesk tools like Intercom, Freshdesk, Zendesk, etc. is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive base pay
- A world-class working environment with perks like parties, craft workshops, skill trainings, an in-house gym and of course, office dogs
- Additional private health and accident insurance
- Three paid health days per year to use how and when you prefer
- A lively bunch of colleagues from over 50 different countries
- A value-driven workplace where people come first
We’re looking for a go-the-extra-mile, pour-your-heart-into-it, happiness-delivering kind of customer solutions expert to join our support team in Tallinn.
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.