Founded in 2008, Trustly is the global leader in Online Banking Payments, and the U.S. is Trustly’s fastest growing market. Today we serve 8,000 merchants, connecting them with 525 million consumers and 6,300 banks in over 30 countries. In 2020, we processed over $21 billion in transaction volume in our global network.
Our digital account-to-account platform redefines the speed, simplicity and security of payments. Consumers pay for purchases by simply signing into their bank accounts, bypassing the card networks, and never leaving a merchant’s site or app – no credit card numbers or separate account setup necessary.
With U.S. headquarters in Silicon Valley and global headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, we are a culturally diverse team also spread across Canada, Brazil, UK, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Malta and more! Across the U.S., we have embraced a work from anywhere policy throughout the continental US.
It’s a great time to join Trustly as the Americas team is growing fast. If you thrive in an entrepreneurially minded, fast-paced, casual, professional, positive, and rewarding work environment, check us out!
About The Role
Trustly is looking for a Customer Success Analyst to join our growing team. The Customer Success team plays an integral role in Trustly’s growth, involved in every step in the post sale process to ensure customer satisfaction and consumer adoption of Trustly products and services. This is primarily an internally-facing, heavy data and insights role to ensure we understand our customers’ use of Trustly’s products, how we can align strategies, and detect areas of improvement. If you like finding nuggets of gold in data, and clearly presenting insights, this could be a great role for you. Join this fast growing team and be a big part of Trustly’s continued growth!
What you'll do
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers in conducting ad hoc and recurring data analysis to help increase clients’ business value from Trustly’s solutions
- Build models that integrate Trustly data with customer-supplied data to generate value-added insights and construct compelling value-based stories
- Own client data requests and validation processes to ensure that client-supplied data meets requirements
- Collaborate with the Trustly Analytics Team to continually refine analytics department processes and tools
- Create internal and external dashboards and standard reporting frameworks
- Work cross-functionally across Customer Success, Operations, Product and Engineering to ensure data inputs and outputs support customer needs
- Manage key models and reporting processes for our largest enterprise clients, and communicate insights to operations team leads
- Own the utilization and revenue reconciliation process and data model for the Customer Success team, and meet weekly with Finance to update forecasts
What we look for
- BS/BA degree with a preference for a quantitative focus or component
- Experience with handling data to facilitate decision making, ensuring accuracy of the data but also presenting the data to highlight findings, and moving people to action
- Advanced Excel skills; experience with modeling a plus
- Database enthusiasm required; Tableau and Salesforce experience a plus
- Proactive, resourceful and persistent; seeks solutions and takes initiative and focuses on delivering outcomes despite obstacles
- Demonstrated supportive, collaborative and problem-solving attitude
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexible, can do attitude and ability to navigate the start up environment