Our founding team consists of people from ISB, NSIT, IITs and NITs with very strong past entrepreneurial background and F&B experience. LimeTray counts very successful internet entrepreneurs as its angel investors along with Matrix Partners and JSW Ventures.
Our story starts with the realization that many try to walk a mile in the shoes of a restaurant, even if branded, get ripped so soon. So, we at LimeTray, decided to help restaurants in their roller coaster rides, by building products that would help them to ride better. We help restaurants get online, help them engage with their customers and help them optimize their operations through a suite of products. In a span of 5 years, we have built successful relationships with some of the top brands in India including Burger King, Krispy Kreme, Mad Over Donuts, Bercos and over 2500 others!
About the Team:
LimeTray has 10+ products which are offered to the restaurants to help them run their businesses better. Operations team is responsible for ensuring satisfaction of merchants by using these products. We believe that operations isn’t just about giving support to customers - it’s more meaningful than that. This role requires someone to have a deep understanding of our products and contribute in the success of our merchants through LimeTray products.
Key Result Areas:
- Solving client tickets/concerns w.r.t. the products & services delivered through chats, calls and emails.
- Provide world class client support by working with clients to establish critical goals
- Help in improving processes so we always optimize for better customer experience
- Identify patterns and help in making the support systems better as we scale
What we look for:
- Great Communicator - We are looking for a communicator par excellence. You know your words and enjoy expressing your thoughts in your emails and phone conversations that reflect the LimeTray`s ownership and hustle.
- Problem Solver - There are times when you have a deadline but not the right candidate for the position, you have to be able to figure out a quick solution which will not hamper team’s productivity.
- Comfortable with Ambiguity - You enjoy high pace of work and an environment where all answers are not readily available but will need you to be a part of finding answers
- Presence of Mind - You know how to apply your mind to think through a complex problem and not lose your cool in dealing with clients
Essential Skills & Experience:
- 0-1 years of work experience
- Sharp, motivated and hard-working
- Opportunity to not only get your hands dirty but also contribute strategically to build an awesome team
Why would you want to be a part of LimeTray?
- Team: Work with smart and passionate people who are building a first of its kind product for the global market.
- Growth: We have, in a short span of time, been able to put together a very impressive client list with some of the best names in the industry as our clients.
- Startup Culture: Working in a startup environment will give you exposure to multiple fields and you will learn how a business is built from the ground up.
- Impact: LimeTray does not function on a defined hierarchy & everyone's given equal creative freedom to come up with and execute new ideas to improve the business. This setup allows employees to take ownership of their ideas.