Come work with talented people at Nova! We are a venture backed growth startup with headquarters in downtown San Francisco. At Nova, we’re on a mission to make financial access easier, no matter where you’re from or where you go. The founding team consists of immigrants who have seen firsthand how hard it can be to start life in a new place. Join us to make a more integrated world, building bridges (not walls) to new places for equal opportunity.
We're connecting credit reporting agencies and identity databases across the world into a single cross-border data hub. We make this information available through a standardized and modern API to unlock financial services, housing, and other services for immigrants - around the world. In effect, we are creating the first and only global infrastructure for financial identity to move across the world.
The customer success team serves both customers (financial institutions and real estate companies) and end consumers (immigrants who receive our credit reports). This role is primarily aimed at end consumers, and is a combination of support and operations, with some marketing. There is potential to move into customer account management or marketing for high performers.
This is a great early career role to learn the customer success ropes and grow in the space.
What you will do:
Provide support (25% of time)
- Manage direct communications with our end consumers to help them understand, use, and love our product
- Become a Nova product and user expert - you will understand Nova and our end consumers better than anyone else
Develop consumer understanding and baselines (~25%)
- Establish a point of view to provide insights and feedback to the rest of the organization - particularly product, marketing and engineering - in order to improve Nova’s product
- Work cross-functionally with marketing to build and facilitate Nova’s consumer community
- Provide support on user testing, focus groups and discovery sessions
Scale internal processes (~50%)
- Manage and maintain Nova’s consumer facing Salesforce integration
- Own external knowledge sharing and FAQs processes
- Communicate/prioritize internal tooling needs to enable the Nova team to better service consumers
- Collect, analyze and present Salesforce data to inform product roadmap
Who you are:
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Deep interest in understanding and empowering others
- Adaptable and comfortable with uncertainty - you’re willing to jump on a new project based on business needs
- Reflective - you love analyzing data and past events to understand how we can do better moving forward
- 2-4 years in client or customer facing role (e.g., account management, customer support, management consulting)
- You believe in the importance of financial inclusion
We’re passionate about inclusion and committed to building a diverse, and fulfilling work culture.
Location: San Francisco or New York (potential for remote position for the right candidate)
Travel: 1-2 times per month
Salary: varies based on experience
Benefits: health and dental insurance, unlimited vacation, up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave, 401k plan and upon each work anniversary, Nova will reimburse the cost of a roundtrip economy ticket to any destination in the world