Come work with talented people at Nova! We are a venture backed growth startup with headquarters in downtown San Francisco. At Nova, we’re on a mission to make financial access easier, no matter where you’re from or where you go. The founding team consists of immigrants who have seen firsthand how hard it can be to start life in a new place. Join us to make a more integrated world, building bridges (not walls) to new places for equal opportunity.
We're connecting credit reporting agencies and identity databases across the world into a single cross-border data hub. We make this information available through a standardized and modern API to unlock financial services, housing, and other services for immigrants - around the world. In effect, we are creating the first and only global infrastructure for financial identity to move across the world.
The customer success team serves both customers (financial institutions and real estate companies) and end consumers (immigrants who receive our credit reports). This role is primarily aimed at end consumers, with potential to move into customer account management or marketing for high performers.
What you will do
- Manage communications with our end consumers to help them understand, use, and love our product
- Establish a point of view to provide insights and feedback to the rest of the organization - particularly product, marketing and engineering - in order to improve Nova’s product
- Develop internal systems to scale support so that we work more effectively together
- Become a Nova product and user expert - you will understand Nova and our end consumers better than anyone else
- Work cross-functionally with marketing to build and facilitate Nova’s consumer community
Who you are
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Deep interest in understanding and empowering others
- Adaptable and comfortable with uncertainty - you’re willing to jump on a new project based on business needs
- Reflective - you love analyzing past events to understand how we can do better moving forward
- 2+ years in client or customer facing role (e.g., account management, customer support, management consulting)
- You believe in the importance of financial inclusion
We’re passionate about inclusion and committed to building a diverse, and fulfilling work culture.
Location: San Francisco or New York (potential for remote position for the right candidate)
Travel: 1-2 times per month
Salary: varies based on experience
Benefits: health and dental insurance, unlimited vacation, up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave, 401k plan and upon each work anniversary, Nova will reimburse the cost of a roundtrip economy ticket to any destination in the world