At HireVue, our Hiring Intelligence platform is transforming the way companies discover, hire, and develop talent. By combining video interviews with predictive, validated I-O science and artificial intelligence, HireVue augments human decision-making in the hiring process and delivers higher quality talent, faster.
HireVue works with over 700 customers globally, including leading brands such as Vodafone, Intel, Tiffany & Co., Unilever, Qantas, Hilton, and 40% of Fortune’s Most Admired. We were named among the top 10 “Most Promising Companies” in America by Forbes and are the five-time winner of “Top HR Product of the Year” by HR Executive Magazine.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Success Director. This is a key strategic position that provides proactive account management of large enterprise and global customers. You are required to drive strategic direction, product adoption, retention, growth and expansion through proactive thought leadership and advocacy. This is a dynamic position and you must be comfortable with frequent multi-tasking between management, technical, business, strategic, marketing, and planning activities.
Principal duties & Responsibilities
Account Management & Strategic Direction
- Partner with a portfolio of key accounts to develop a strategy for successful adoption and long term value and business impact
- Facilitate regular executive meetings to define and proactively drive progress towards desired business metrics and outcomes
- Own & lead customers through the contract renewal process
- Partner with the HireVue Strategic Sales team to identify growth and expansion opportunities within your account base.
- Lead initiatives with customers to drive positive Net Promoter and candidate experience scores
- Build broad relationships with key account contacts and internal partners on the sales, product and engineering teams
Subject matter expert/Advocate
- Partner with customer on HireVue product offerings, best practices & processes and lead customers to effectively integrate digital interviewing into those processes
- Advocate for customers internally helping build and maintain strong partnerships with the sales, product management and marketing teams
To successfully execute these functions you will need:
- Experience in leading client relationships, ideally in Software-as-a-Service (SAAS) environment.
- Experience in consulting to Fortune 500 companies
- Experience with sales, consulting, training, or leading new initiatives in a corporate environment
- Experience in project/change management and organizational development
- Passion for outstanding customer service and account management with an execution focus
- Organizational and prioritization skills
- Great communication and presentation skills; the ability engage executive audiences in change management discussions
- Strong working knowledge of the human resources, assessment or talent acquisition functions
- A blended account management and sales background
- Ability to think on your feet and work autonomously
- Excellent computer skills and an appetite for new technology
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast paced and evolving environment
- Working knowledge of salesforce.com
- Strong track record of account management, sales or customer success experience, ideally in a software as a service (SaaS) environment and/or equivalent experience in HR, talent acquisition, assessments or HRIS in a large global organisation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to quickly negotiate and reach consensus across diverse groups/teams a must
- Energetic self-starter with ability to work independently in a competitive and fast-paced environment. Strong work ethic is critical
- Strong organizational and change/project management skills
- Must possess a collaborative working style and thrive in a team environment
- Possess strong, pragmatic approach for achieving rapid results in a fast-paced, high-risk market space
- Travel up to 20%
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at HireVue! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these perks and benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Stock options
- Flexible time off
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law.